Chris Hughton

stozo

Doing anything to avoid watching the game! Birmingham in 8th with 2 games in hand in the championship, and doing well in Europe. Looks like quite a turnaround!

Hughton's working his magic again. Still think Pardew is slightly the better manager. Would be intersting how CH would do with the current squad.

7 wins in a row, even had his top 2 scorers on the bench tonight.

Going to run into a fixture problem at some stage though

Be interesting to see if he has to sell some more players in Jan since the owner is still under house arrest.

Chuffed to see him doing well though, seems to be doing a good job of juggling the squad too.

Doing anything to avoid watching the game! Birmingham in 8th with 2 games in hand in the championship, and doing well in Europe. Looks like quite a turnaround!

Hughton's working his magic again. Still think Pardew is slightly the better manager. Would be intersting how CH would do with the current squad.

Doubt he would've gotten this squad though, which is the real reason I'm okay with Pardew being here at this time.

There's a Brum fan at my work and he says Chris is just getting on with it like when with Newcastle with exactly the same kind of attitutude. Just comes across composed with complete dignity and respect. From what he said the fans have really taken to him because of it.

He's doing a great job and that Chris Wood kid gotten him tons of goals.

FYP

being a knob again i see Stu.. good work

Stu :lol: you fascinate me.

:dowie:

Why shouldn't Wood's progress be counted FOR Hughton, rather than against him?

Good to see he's doing well at Birmingham. It's a shame things went sour for him here but no one can wipe his achievements from the records and he's someone I'll always look back on fondly. Seems to have got them going at Brum anyway.

Good to see he's doing well at Birmingham. It's a shame things went sour for him here but no one can wipe his achievements from the records and he's someone I'll always look back on fondly. Seems to have got them going at Brum anyway.

:thup:

Guest iheartthetoons

named Npower championship manager of the month :D well done chrissy, when you get back to the premiership, you will be welcomed back here with open arms!

He's doing a great job and that Chris Wood kid gotten him tons of goals.

FYP

being a knob again i see Stu.. good work

Stu :lol: you fascinate me.

:dowie:

Why shouldn't Wood's progress be counted FOR Hughton, rather than against him?

Agree but never really meant it that way. Sorry for my terrible english.