Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

Someone daft and leftfield like

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-xpZFTJBGHY/TA_-k27qoII/AAAAAAAAAiU/AkjcYuywEbc/s1600/bielsa.jpg

or

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e8/Sabella2009.jpg/377px-Sabella2009.jpg

Frank Arnesen is leaving chelsea....not a proven manager....but he surely knows what it is about!

...can´t come up with anyone "realistic" i want :weep:

Good luck chris, you did a very good job

Danish tinted glasses, man. He's never even been a manager. :lol:

It's still madness that Freddy gave Roeder the job instead of him.

Agreed, I bet he'd be interested if we went for him.

He wanted the Fulham job so I would imagine so.

Didn't Ajax block it though? Doubt they would allow him to go now.

They did and made him sign a new contract iirc.

Probably the best of a bad bunch

Martin Jol

Steve McLaren

Martin O'Neill

Could do worse

Paul Le Guen

Temuri Ketsbaia

Lee Clark

I really don't want to see anyone from the rest below but their names are out there already.

Just shoot me (pretty much nailed on to get someone from this list)

David O'Dreary

Alan Pardew

Alan Curbishley

Ray Wilkins

Glenn Hoddle

Any other mediocre managers from the 90's who haven't had a job since

Batshit crazy

Diego Maradona

Joe Kinnear

Jürgen Klinsmann

Does it fucking matter? No-one under these utter cunts stands a chance of doing anything remotely promising for this club on a long term basis. Me, I don't care any more. I've had enough of the managerial merry-go-round here at Newcastle. They could appoint Mourinho himself and they'd still make a mess of it.

:sadnod:

Does it fucking matter? No-one under these utter cunts stands a chance of doing anything remotely promising for this club on a long term basis. Me, I don't care any more. I've had enough of the managerial merry-go-round here at Newcastle. They could appoint Mourinho himself and they'd still make a mess of it.

:sadnod:

:sadnod: :sadnod:

If Alan Pardew becomes our permenant manager, then that will send us into new depths of stupidity, it's crazy even compared to the Kinnear fiasco.

Pardew couldn't get a job in the championship. Fucking sick.

Guest GeordieAce

I don't think it will be MON. He is the type of manager that won't take Ashley's shit and would not think twice about walking if he wasn't given freedom to manage the team and transfers.

I'm really dreading a Kinnear type appointment which will undo all the hard work CH and the team have put in over the past year. I'm hoping that they haven't just done this on the back of a few bad results without having someone in the pipeline but I wouldn't be surprised. Just a baffling decision considering he seems to have the backing of the players and fans alike.

Good luck CH, you deserve better.  :thup:

Going off the list by Ikri a few posts aboove, I wouldn't be adverse to Hoddle as I think he could put in some good foundations. Quite impressed by what he did at Chelsea and with England (away to Italy in the WC qualifiers is one of the best displays I've seen by England).

My preference would be to go abroad, more of a risk to go abroad but worth the risk.