Where next for Hughton?

La Parka

I think West Ham would be a bad move.  I am not sure if he could turn a struggling club around in time to stave off relegation.  I think he is better at developing a club and a club like Ipswich would be a good move.  He could take his Bobby Robson picture with him as well.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd like him to go to Ipswich, he can take Shola if he wants, in fact Shola will be good at Championship level. He can loan Kadar, Ferguson, :lol:

think the blades is a better gig than wham which is even more poison chalice than newcastle imo.  Can see the hammers going down, and dunno if they have the finances to bounce back in a hurry.

Far less pressure at sheff utd, as they been mediocre club for a while.

Hughton to WHAM building up momentum, would hope he'd stay well clear, but if he does lets sell him Smith, Perch & Best.

Can't see him buying players he wouldn't play tbh :lol:

That's why we need to hope he goes to Sheff Utd, they'd do a job for him in the Championship :D

i really cant see them paying off allardyce to bring hughton in

This. If they're sacking Allardyce this quickly they're going to look for a big name. And if that's the case, if/when they fail in that, they'll probably go 'reputation' over Hughton's current hype.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I hope CH doesn't take the Blackburn job to be fair. And to people who are saying it would be interesting what he'd do with a bit of cash money two words - James Perch.

I hope CH doesn't take the Blackburn job to be fair. And to people who are saying it would be interesting what he'd do with a bit of cash money two words - James Perch.

Ben Arfa? Tiote? He's made more good signings than bad ones.