What are your feelings now?

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not angry, I'm just gutted.

It's apathy, it's just completely taken it out of me. Based on who's waiting in the wings, the season is practically over.

And I really don't want to go through another season in the Championship. Horrible, horrible league.

I'm angry but not to the extent i was when Keegan left, even though this is arguably even worse. It's hard not to be apathetic to some extent, these sort of things will continue to happen (and by extension, we'll go absolutely fucking nowhere) with Ashley in charge. I wish the guy would just go.

It's hard not to be apathetic to some extent, these sort of things will continue to happen (and by extension, we'll go absolutely f***ing nowhere) with Ashley in charge.

:sadnod:

I don't see how it can't be apathy. We're completely powerless. Nothing we can say or do will change anything - Ashley is in charge and what he says, goes. We're just stuck in an endless nightmare rollercoaster.

I'm completely apathetic now.

Bullshit. This is what all sports are like.

Angry. Confused. Angry.

Can't believe we posted back to back and neither of us went for the obvious joke. :lol:

:lol: How devastated are we?! Holy shit.

You got lucky, Apisith!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Only Jol or ONeill would apease me

Hughton did everything to the best of his ability. There are a lot of people on here, me included, who really wantde him to do well, and reall wantde to be 100% convinced that he was the man to lead us forward. Unfortunately he never managed to convince me completely, and if a lot of you are honest with ourselves you will agree with this too

For the first time in ages, well I had the same kind of feeling when Keegan came back second time round too I was really loving it all again. Now I feel so dejected and robbed again. It was all in place and they have robbed us again.

It's hard not to be apathetic to some extent, these sort of things will continue to happen (and by extension, we'll go absolutely f***ing nowhere) with Ashley in charge.

:sadnod:

I don't see how it can't be apathy. We're completely powerless. Nothing we can say or do will change anything - Ashley is in charge and what he says, goes. We're just stuck in an endless nightmare rollercoaster.

Apathy is different to impotence though isnt it? Im absolutely raging. I joked before. But can see someone really doing him harm. There must be people far angrier than I am and  I'm fucking livid.

Angry. Confused. Angry.

Can't believe we posted back to back and neither of us went for the obvious joke. :lol:

You got lucky, Apisith!

Ya cunts :lol:

I'm confused as hell as well, but I have to say that apathy is the dominant emotion. I just don't know how much more you're supposed to take, how much more you have to wait before the payoff. I don't see it paying off in the medium-term, let alone the short. Supporting this club is just some sado-masochistic shit, man. At least let us have one good season so I could have a good summer, enjoy the transfer rumours, dream of us being back in Europe again. This past summer doesn't count because fear of relegation was what I felt. The payoff was going to be surviving this season and showing some potential. We can't even have that, man.

Angry. Confused. Angry.

You got lucky, Apisith!

Ya cunts :lol:

I'm confused as hell as well, but I have to say that apathy is the dominant emotion. I just don't know how much more you're supposed to take, how much more you have to wait before the payoff. I don't see it paying off in the medium-term, let alone the short. Supporting this club is just some sado-masochistic shit, man. At least let us have one good season so I could have a good summer, enjoy the transfer rumours, dream of us being back in Europe again. This past summer doesn't count because fear of relegation was what I felt. The payoff was going to be surviving this season and showing some potential. We can't even have that, man.

Being a Knicks fan is good training for this shower of shit.

Ashley is like Al Davis without the past to constantly live in. Dolan without the father. He's a mess.

Ambivalence. Very much sit and look time for me. I'm willing to see what the board has planned and the real details of Christopher leaving the club. He's been a good servant, but NUFC will go on far into the future without his guidance. If there are problems caused at the club, they will not be because of this decision. Rather, they will occur because of the ones taken as a result. We need to get these right.

Sacking a manager isn't always bad, it's often progress.