Alan Pardew

JH

Pardew was pushed from Southampton, mainly because of the "rumours" that he and a couple of his coaches used to turn up to training drunk. He absolutely ruined the fitness levels of the southampton players too.

He claims that the chairman didn't agree with his vision on how the team should play football. Interesting that Southampton then replaced him with a manager obsessed with playing the ball on the ground (even with "little old scunthorpe").

Ticks all the boxes then. £3m a year?

Pardew was pushed from Southampton, mainly because of the "rumours" that he and a couple of his coaches used to turn up to training drunk. He absolutely ruined the fitness levels of the southampton players too.

He claims that the chairman didn't agree with his vision on how the team should play football. Interesting that Southampton then replaced him with a manager obsessed with playing the ball on the ground (even with "little old scunthorpe").

The Pardew brand just gets better and better....

No quotes, links or articles to go with that?

Have pretty much accepted this now  :weep:

What a tragedy.

How the hell anyone can accept it is beyond me. I don't care how unfair it is on Pardew (Stu), I will rage against him as a manager on principle.

:lol: :tumbleweed:

He raged against his friends, he raged against his family, he raged against the world, but mostly, he just raged.

QUIVERING

So because no press man will risk a libel action and print it it's not true despite the fact he got pissed and knobbed his players wives is common knowledge?

So because no press man will risk a libel action and print it it's not true despite the fact he got pissed and knobbed his players wives is common knowledge?

If it was true there would be nothing to fear from a libel action

Which part?

The fitness thing was obvious. Look at pictures of Lambert back then compared to how he looks now for one example.

The drink stories made it to a number of Saints message boards.

The playing style part was alluded to by Pardew on Sky Sports.

Other than that, I'm purely going on what people connected to Southampton are saying.

The thought about Pardew becoming our manager makes me feel physically sick. It's not as if it's bad enough that we got rid of a very likeable man and a decent up and coming manager, but then we might end up with this wanker. Eugh.

If it was true there would be nothing to fear from a libel action

If only libel worked like that in this country.

The thought about Pardew becoming our manager makes me feel physically sick. It's not as if it's bad enough that we got rid of a very likeable man and a decent up and coming manager, but then we might end up with this wanker. Eugh.

Oh, give over :lol: I don't particularly care for his appointment and sacking Hughton was never on my radar during the cold, miserable walk out of The Hawthorns but this OTT-vitriol comes across as yet another example of deluded/clueless/ignorant/demanding/insert generic media stereotype Newcastle fans thinking "they deserve better".

The thing that most baffles the shit out of me about this is that experience and the ability to take the club forward are the two things the club say they are looking for in a new manager.

Pardew barely has more PL experience than Hughton and has certainly never pulled up any trees as a top flight manager.

We are currently mid-table and looked on course to finish there or thereabouts. Forward from where we are now means European qualification. Pardew has no track record of taking clubs to European qualification so why the fuck would they think he's the man to take us forward.

Had they given Hughton more money to spend I've no doubt he'd have lead us to the Europa League within a couple of seasons.

If they give this cunt a decent transfer kitty after depriving Hughton of funds, I will explode with rage

The thing that most baffles the shit out of me about this is that experience and the ability to take the club forward are the two things the club say they are looking for in a new manager.

they can say whatever they like though, doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

Guest GAMMELL

Did he not get West Ham into the UEFA Cup? Through West Ham being finalist's in the FA Cup or some shit like that?

Hire him now Ash, the man has European experience. Something Hughton never had.  :pow:

Oh, give over :lol: I don't particularly care for his appointment and sacking Hughton was never on my radar during the cold, miserable walk out of The Hawthorns but this OTT-vitriol comes across as yet another example of deluded/clueless/ignorant/demanding/insert generic media stereotype Newcastle fans thinking "they deserve better".

Have to say that's a massive pile of bullshit right their.

That's balls.

I do think we deserve better than Alan fucking Pardew. If that makes me clueless/ignorant/demanding then so be it.