Alan Pardew

JH

:thup:

pretty much what I think, and compare to others I am fully satisfied in that situation. Surly it will take time and will be tricky. but if you don´t have the money you don´t. beside. if we can improve (which I think we already are) it will be a nicer feeling than throw the money :colo:

Demoralizing the squad? Don't think it particulary helps selling our best players either. And when we do, it sure as hell doesn't help that we not even spend the money.

Nolan one of our best players? Get a grip..It's a reason why no other team than West Ham tried to sign him when the latter got a bid accepted

absolutely agree. the numties on here expect us to thrash them

what? :lol: who, what people?

load of shite...we contained them and that's all we did, weakest arsenal team i've seen in years - not saying we should have ran them off the park but saying we should have been more positive at some point in the game, start by banishing shola from the pitch

parsnip will be as cautious as fuck until the transfer furore goes away if you ask me, he's under so much pressure as it is without having the balls to play people like vuckic, who has fucking earned his chance tbh

same old same old

Just for future reference - is 'parnsip' meant to be a witty, yet insulting name for Pardew?

i don't know, call him whatever you want i just copied it off someone

how about "alan lyingfacedyesman", any better for you?

I reckon Pardew would work actually.

What was so great and refreshing about his interview by the way?

The more balanced opinion on the incident and Barton for a start. Rather than the "OH MY GOD! IT'S BARTON ATTACKING A VULNERABLE FRENCHMAN!!! HE MUST BE BANNED FOREVER!" that we saw from elsewhere in the media.

Fair play to Pardew, he said the right things in those interviews. He uses his charm to convince us he isn't a puppet, but unfortunately we know the truth. I do sort of like him though, even if his substitutions yesterday were shocking.

Guest Chubby Jason

What was so great and refreshing about his interview by the way?

The more balanced opinion on the incident and Barton for a start. Rather than the "OH MY GOD! IT'S BARTON ATTACKING A VULNERABLE FRENCHMAN!!! HE MUST BE BANNED FOREVER!" that we saw from elsewhere in the media.

Fair enough he needs to defend his player but he still came across as obnoxious as ever.

Regards Pardew's tactics yesterday, my guess is this season he always wanted to go with Ben Arfa behind a front man. After his injury, he gave Vuckic a try in that role but either didn't see enough, or is just not confident yet, to start him in the prem. So he binned the idea and went for a power game of Ba and Ameobi to try and unsettle Arsenal. Credit to him for changing it all at half time, and he must have been encouraged with Obertan's performance when he was behind the front man. Fully expect him to go with that v Mackems.

Pardew got almost everything wrong yesterday. Worrying.

What's with the suicidal attitude since FT yesterday, Otter? I don't really get it. Admittedly i didn't see the whole game, but it was a good result, yes?

Guest BooBoo

Sorry YG.

I've been pretty disillusioned over the summer with NUFC. Yesterday gave me no real optimism either, I thought we were shockingly short of ideas and Pardew's much trumpted "change of style" was still two lads up front hoping to be hit with the ball. We were lucky that Arsenal were still on their holidays as a decent team would have humped us.

On the bright side, I'll be watching football all season and wont see a worse game. I thought both sets of players should have issued apologies for the dross on show yesterday. Probably the dullest game I've seen since the mind numbing 0-0 v Derby in 1997 (ish).

Sorry YG.

I've been pretty disillusioned over the summer with NUFC. Yesterday gave me no real optimism either, I thought we were shockingly short of ideas and Pardew's much trumpted "change of style" was still two lads up front hoping to be hit with the ball. We were lucky that Arsenal were still on their holidays as a decent team would have humped us.

On the bright side, I'll be watching football all season and wont see a worse game. I thought both sets of players should have issued apologies for the dross on show yesterday. Probably the dullest game I've seen since the mind numbing 0-0 v Derby in 1997 (ish).

what he said