Alan Pardew

JH

“Hopefully we can do that, but we’re not going to do that by paying over the odds and trying to compete with the likes of Man City. “

Why stop there? Should have mentioned competing with Barcelona's European success as well if you're going to talk about things that no-one expects or has asked for, really drive your point home. Good stuff

Guest Chubby Jason

He said: “I didn’t really have a relationship with them when I first came, it was reported that I had, but I hadn’t.

:rolleyes:

They can just appreciate a top class manager like anyone else. Who cares if he'd just been sacked from a 3rd division club after being sacked from a Championship club before they got relegated? What a lying piece of shit.

Guest ykmkmdd

You guys are hilariously miserable  :lol:

Am I literally the only person who doesn't see what's wrong with what he's said there?

(I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but seriously, what is actually wrong with what he said?)

Nah, I agree with you. Reckon there's a few candidates for a rage-induced hernia on here atm!

You guys are hilariously miserable  :lol:

Am I literally the only person who doesn't see what's wrong with what he's said there?

(I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but seriously, what is actually wrong with what he said?)

He's full of shit and people are fooled by his patter in the same way as they were fooled by Souness.  Pardew suffers from megalomania and seems to love the limelight so much that he'll say anything.  I'm sick of him spinning constantly, the bloke has been doing it for so long he'll have to be surgically removed from Ashley' arse.

Actions speak louder than words and so far Pardew has spouted plenty of shite while delivering nothing.  I think today is the day that even those that support him will see that he's a bullshitter who has weakened our first 11, he's sold 3 important players and I don't see 3 adequate replacements. 

At best we've improved on Nolan, Carroll and Enrique have not been replaced.

Guest MrSundlofer

I think Pardew is trying to much.

A new vision. A new formation. A new tactic. A lot of new players IN. A lot of players OUT.

Frozen out players? Perch, Routledge, Xisco, Ranger...

And all these promises...

In one way he's still "experienced" as a manager, but not really, but still... And I don't think all these changes he's doing is good for the club.

He could have done a lot of things in a better way, I think  :thup: Not exactly sure what I'm trying to say here but anyway.