Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Roger Kint

He claimed Llambias shook hands on the deal and then it was withdrawn. I don't really see what that's got to do with Pardew.

Didnt Barton do the same allegedly? To The wanker i mean not done to him

He claimed Llambias shook hands on the deal and then it was withdrawn. I don't really see what that's got to do with Pardew.

Didnt Barton do the same allegedly? To The wanker i mean not done to him

Possibly. But that would mean Pardew isn't a yes man and is picking Barton despite him falling out with the hierarchy. Doesn't really compute with the conspiracy theories.

Just the impression I get, but is it unreasonable to say that if you lose tomorrow Pardew will be absolutely slated, but if you win, it'll be the players who get the praise?

:thup:

Pardew is one with the regime. Barring any brilliant tactical or motivational actions on his part (yet to see either in his tenure so far) a result will be achieved largely in spite of the regime/Pardew rather than because of it IMO.

Think hes done quite a good job, if not spectacular. 12th place wasn't a bad finishing position considering we were without Carroll most of the time he was here.

True he has talked complete nonsense during the transfer window but I'm sure he doesn't want to look completely stupid. Hes being led a song and dance like the rest of us.

Of course he shouldn't have been near the job in the first place but hes here now and getting on his back 1 game into the season seems more than a little pointless.

Does anyone really think we could get anyone better?

Could we get anyone who actually could keep promises about transfers? Of course not. Obviously he shouldn't make those promises in the first place, but its quite a minor flaw really.

If Pardew left we'd be looking for a replacement that could well be of the Joe Kinnear calibre of manager, then we'd have a manager that was really worth hating.

I bow to the master.

Not perfect, but four points from Arsenal/Sunderland is what I wanted. And two clean sheets is an added bonus.

Now bring in that LB and Striker you fucking cunt.

Guest TheSummerOf69

Pardew should get plenty of praise should we win, but he probably won't.

He's got my affection for the next week, that's for sure!

:celb: