Alan Pardew

JH

That's rubbish about Chelsea being poor. They defended exceptionally and cut us apart a number of times with fast counter attacks. Yes we hit the goal frame 3 times but they missed a penalty and a host of one on ones. They were the better team but then they should be. They're a Champions League team who could call on £70

million worth of subs. I thought we gave them a good game and the wcoreline was lop sided but don't kid yourself that it was a game there for the taking. It was always going to be, and so proved to be a tough game.

Don't think he got a great deal wrong today. I personally wouldn't have played loven but he actually did quite well offensively I thought. The HBA sub was the right one. The only issue for me was how long it took for them to sort out the left back bumming we were getting. Would like to see santon play but clearly he isn't showing it in training.

Have they sorted that out yet?

I am concerned - hopefully it´s just because the big disappointment from yesterday rather than something that will sustain.

First and foremost. Why did he not do anything about the left flank yesterday when it clearly wasn´t working? It was quite embarrassing that nothing happened and it is embarrassing that he just let Raylor play all the time no matter what is happening.

I like Obertan, in the opposite to others it seems, but I hate when managers favorite players as it seems he has done with Obertan for exampel. No matter how bad he is, he is playing. He wasn´t the biggest problem yesterday, but he should have been subbed, not Lövet.

Ben Arfa wasn´t working yesterday. But why, WHY can´t Pardew not play him at on of the flank? To succeed you need a good team. But you also has to have good individual players and when we lack that in many departments we absolutely have to play the few we have as much a possible. so what is it when he can´t play at the flank when he has done that a lot and when Lövet, Sammy, Obertan isn´t working?

Pardew has done a lot of great things. But I´m starting to be a little bit concerned about a few things. Hopefully it just our personally problems that really dosn´t leave him with great options and that it as soon as possible will be addressed and that this problems will disappear - hopefully!

I am concerned - hopefully it´s just because the big disappointment from yesterday rather than something that will sustain.

First and foremost. Why did he not do anything about the left flank yesterday when it clearly wasn´t working? It was quite embarrassing that nothing happened and it is embarrassing that he just let Raylor play all the time no matter what is happening.

I like Obertan, in the opposite to others it seems, but I hate when managers favorite players as it seems he has done with Obertan for exampel. No matter how bad he is, he is playing. He wasn´t the biggest problem yesterday, but he should have been subbed, not Lövet.

Ben Arfa wasn´t working yesterday. But why, WHY can´t Pardew not play him at on of the flank? To succeed you need a good team. But you also has to have good individual players and when we lack that in many departments we absolutely have to play the few we have as much a possible. so what is it when he can´t play at the flank when he has done that a lot and when Lövet, Sammy, Obertan isn´t working?

Pardew has done a lot of great things. But I´m starting to be a little bit concerned about a few things. Hopefully it just our personally problems that really dosn´t leave him with great options and that it as soon as possible will be addressed and that this problems will disappear - hopefully!

I really think Pards has just been lucky. ;)

He's going to have to come to his senses over a few things over the coming weeks in relation to where to play Ben Arfa, dropping Obertan maybe, bringin Santon in but if you take 3 major players out of any side like yesterday and you're playing one of the top sides you're always going to be up against it.

If we'd fielded a team with Tiote, Colo for a full match and Jonas playing we would have been an entirely different challenge for Chelsea.

This is where we see how good he is tbh, injury hit team in need of some serious re-shuffling. If he can keep us on course over the next few weeks I'll be very impressed. Needs to get Barfa happy and playing to his best, field a makeshift defence and hopefully get Santon in place at LB.

This is where we see how good he is tbh, injury hit team in need of some serious re-shuffling. If he can keep us on course over the next few weeks I'll be very impressed. Needs to get Barfa happy and playing to his best, field a makeshift defence and hopefully get Santon in place at LB.

Yup but to me his stubbornness in persisting with Raylor despite being raped several times over in at least 2-3 games is already a huge minus.