Alan Pardew

JH

Nice to see him move some pieces around today to try and get us to move the ball around better.

He clearly wasn't happy with our actual performance last week, although we won.

Kept the same starting 11, but just tweaked things and it was great.

I sometimes think the hoofing is down to Williamsons lack of ability and the lack of movement in the middle as much as his instructions.

Excellent way to defend the lead today, keep the ball instead of hoofing.

He has his points regarding Hatem and his loosing of the ball, but who the fuck cares when he murders the opposition like he did today?

Hopefully we'll stick with this formation for the remainder of the season, we look terrific going forward.

Nice to see him move some pieces around today to try and get us to move the ball around better.

He clearly wasn't happy with our actual performance last week, although we won.

Kept the same starting 11, but just tweaked things and it was great.

Great to see it come together. Congrats Alan, hopefully puts a sock in some of the more ridiculous assumptions about your preferred style for a few days at least. :clap:

Not a great 2nd half but better than recently. Job well done.

We still outplayed them on the whole and should really have had at least one more goal (Cisse's chance).

Spot on today. :clap:

Guest BooBoo

He's got a good knack of getting the best out of pretty average players. Raylor, Guthrie and Perch have all improved under him.

What I was happy about most of all today was that we finally got the ball down and passed it out from the back. That's how we were able to hit them so fast on the counter. At least that should put paid to the theory that we haven't got the defenders capable of passing the ball 6 yards.

He's got a good knack of getting the best out of pretty average players. Raylor, Guthrie and Perch have all improved under him.

and Best who was the worst striker ever!!11 before Carroll left.

He has gone from 'that's it, we are relegated' when we replaced Hughton with him to 'that's it we are definitely relegated now we have sold Carroll' to 'that's it we are relegated now we have lost Barton, Nolan and Enrique' to 'that's it I am unhappy with the hoofball despite sitting 8 points above Liverpool and level with Chelsea after 30 games'.

:notbad:  :aww:

What I was happy about most of all today was that we finally got the ball down and passed it out from the back. That's how we were able to hit them so fast on the counter. At least that should put paid to the theory that we haven't got the defenders capable of passing the ball 6 yards.

Not really. Don't remember any of the counters starting from a defender. For the goals at least.

He has gone from 'that's it, we are relegated' when we replaced Hughton with him to 'that's it we are definitely relegated now we have sold Carroll' to 'that's it we are relegated now we have lost Barton, Nolan and Enrique' to 'that's it I am unhappy with the hoofball despite sitting 8 points above Liverpool and level with Chelsea after 30 games'.

:lol::lol: