Alan Pardew

JH

Glenn Roeder ruined by 18th birthday.  Woeful 1-0 loss at home to Sheff Utd.

Don't remember this like, thought it was 0-0? Sure it was after the Palermo game?

Yes it was, but we lost.  Danny Webber scored.  We were f***ing appalling.  It p*ssed it down.  Thankfully I got bladdered on the night time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6094108.stm

Oh yeah i remember, i was away at the time.

The 1-5 game :lol: where do I start? Probably with the deployment of a bald, ginger statue on our left wing.

This is about the only game I've ever left early. I couldn't believe what was happening. Think I actually sprinted out of level 7 in horror at DJ Campbell wrapping it up.

Glenn Roeder ruined by 18th birthday.  Woeful 1-0 loss at home to Sheff Utd.

Don't remember this like, thought it was 0-0? Sure it was after the Palermo game?

Yes it was, but we lost.  Danny Webber scored.  We were f***ing appalling.  It p*ssed it down.  Thankfully I got bladdered on the night time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6094108.stm

It was a terrible night. I was in Sheffield at the time and I decided to watch the game in the student union bar. Was pretty much mocked by the Sheffield United fans there. The walk of shame back to my flat wasn't fun.

Guest bimpy474

That Sheffield Utd home defeat was one of the worst performances i can ever remember, even getting beat 2-6, 1-5 at home weren't as bad. Its wasn't the scorelines, i dont think we even had a worthwhile shot, its was just desperate, at least in the heavy defeats we attacked ok, we just defended like a team of Boumsongs.

Souness saying that all our young players were s**** was a catastrophic move, particularly when the injury crisis hit and he'd then turn to the likes of Chopra, Brittain and Milner on the bench to try and get the supposed senior stars out of the clarts. What a f***ing tit the man was.

An absolute disgrace of a manager in every respect.

Guest dogbeak

it's been posted before, but this extract of henning berg's biography tells you everything you need to know about souness' coaching. the man's a menace to football, and having to listen to him on the telly is a small price to pay in that it keeps him away from fucking up innocent, unsuspecting football clubs.

It all began during training in March this year. Souness and Yorke ended up in an argument about an incident on the pitch. Souness threw off his tracksuit top and insisted on joining in and playing. He sometimes did, even though he was over 50. The players didn’t have the courage to protest. They kicked off and the first thing Souness did was to chase after Yorke. The manager threw himself at his own player, studs first, kicked him at knee height with both feet and left Yorke lying on the grass. Yorke was carried off. Souness didn’t comment on the tackle at all, he just insisted they played on.

F***ing hell

Guest bimpy474

It all began during training in March this year. Souness and Yorke ended up in an argument about an incident on the pitch. Souness threw off his tracksuit top and insisted on joining in and playing. He sometimes did, even though he was over 50. The players didn’t have the courage to protest. They kicked off and the first thing Souness did was to chase after Yorke. The manager threw himself at his own player, studs first, kicked him at knee height with both feet and left Yorke lying on the grass. Yorke was carried off. Souness didn’t comment on the tackle at all, he just insisted they played on.

F***ing hell

Did that to my son in the garden, little git tried to nutmeg me, i learned him though  :smug:

Guest Phil K

F***ing hell

Must have thought he was still playing.

Thats how he ALWAYS played.

Duff boils my blood. What a turnaround at Fulham right after we went down. WTF were you doing here, then? Mercenary at one club, putting in a shift every week at another?

Turnaround?  He's still shite.

Agreed. It winds me up how he works his knackers off now to beat us. Like he's got a real axe to grind with NUFC.

Duff boils my blood. What a turnaround at Fulham right after we went down. WTF were you doing here, then? Mercenary at one club, putting in a shift every week at another?

Turnaround?  He's still s****.

Agreed. It winds me up how he works his knackers off now to beat us. Like he's got a real axe to grind with NUFC.

Agreed. The man's a cunt in every respect.

it's been posted before, but this extract of henning berg's biography tells you everything you need to know about souness' coaching. the man's a menace to football, and having to listen to him on the telly is a small price to pay in that it keeps him away from fucking up innocent, unsuspecting football clubs.

Great link, incredible article.

What a low, low man.

F***ing hell

Unbelievable that.

This is always a favourite of mine when we're discussing Souness:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3A+Three+Toon+won%3B+DYER,+JENAS+AND+BOWYER+GIVING+SOUNESS+A...-a0126645048

"Basically, I'm a 4-4-2 man but I'm not big on systems and tactics.

"Systems are for schoolteachers. I'm big on great players working their socks off. If you have that, you don't have to say too much to them."

Yes, that is actually real. :lol:

This is always a favourite of mine when we're discussing Souness:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3A+Three+Toon+won%3B+DYER,+JENAS+AND+BOWYER+GIVING+SOUNESS+A...-a0126645048

"Basically, I'm a 4-4-2 man but I'm not big on systems and tactics.

"Systems are for schoolteachers. I'm big on great players working their socks off. If you have that, you don't have to say too much to them."

Yes, that is actually real. :lol:

ffs :lol:

F***ing hell

Did that to my son in the garden, little git tried to nutmeg me, i learned him though  :smug:

:laugh: