Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Is it the LMA that do manager of the season?

Theres two versions, the LMA manager of the year which is obviously done by the LMA and theres Premier League Manager of the season which is done by the Premier League.

Basically the LMA will look at what managers have done, the Premier League will just look at who won the league this year.

WE ARE GEORDIES, SUPER GEORDIES , PARDEW IS OUR KING!

always think it would be funnier is we were more honest.......WE ARE GEORDIES , SUPER GEORDIES, PARDEW IS OUR.....err....he's done alreet like "

So have the latest EIEIEIO airings had Pardew instead of Keegan? I hope so. I always pretend to get distracted at that point in the chant!

Of course. :lol:

Awesome, I might join in now. It used to be Keegan regardless of manager, which I didn't like.

So have the latest EIEIEIO airings had Pardew instead of Keegan? I hope so. I always pretend to get distracted at that point in the chant!

Of course. :lol:

Awesome, I might join in now. It used to be Keegan regardless of manager, which I didn't like.

Was definitely Bobby when we were last flying.

Sir Bobby's as of now, but I think we could certainly ask again after the Summer. We are about 4/5 signings away from being better imo.

Given then was better than Krul, although the latter has the potential to surpass him

Hughes, Distin, Dabizas, R Elliott, O Bernard. I would take Distin and Bernard but Colo is superior and Taylor probably on par with Distin. Hughes is roughly the same as Simpson. Elliot is a poor mans Raylor, who in turn is a poor mans Santon.

Solano, K Dyer, G Speed, L Robert, C Acuna  - Just an incredible midfield that had everything, we have a very different look now. We just dont have anyone to match Robert, few clubs do, he was insane. I think Ben Arfa is closer to Dyer than anyone else but far better. We haven't seen the best out of Cabaye yet so I would prefer Speed. Solano matches best with Guti but the former was far better. Tiote everytime over Acuna naturally although Clarence was very underrated.  We do have greater squad depth though with Marveaux, Guthrie, Ferguson, Gosling and Obertan waiting in the wings.

LuaLua Bellamy, Shearer.  - We just don't have anyone in the Bellamy mould, and will anyone ever come close to filling Shearers boots? add Ba and Cisse to that strike force though and wow.

If we add another play maker close to the same league as Solano/Robert, a decent LB/RB and striker in the Bellamy mould I would say this team is much stronger.