Alan Pardew

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

5th is a great achievement man, to be honest I never really bough into the CL hype pre match anyway.

I will put it out there.

We haven't bottled, the formation hasn't instantly made us shit and the players are bothered. We are just away to a very good side, who are in form and they are playing better than us.

*Tin hat*

I will put it out there.

We haven't bottled, the formation hasn't instantly made us s*** and the players are bothered. We are just away to a very good side, who are in form and they are playing better than us.

*Tin hat*

Their last result was a 0-0 to Wolves, they're hardly dynamite. It's just a bit daft we don't go 4-3-3 here when it's when we've looked our best this season, they're getting the better of our middle 2 easily. I don't think they're a team to be that scared of and believe we have the better players.

I will put it out there.

We haven't bottled, the formation hasn't instantly made us s*** and the players are bothered. We are just away to a very good side, who are in form and they are playing better than us.

*Tin hat*

:thup:

I will put it out there.

*Tin hat*

You're right. We've sucked playing 4-4-2 and long ball a few times already this season. We've also played a lot better stuff than this. Not today though, apparently!

I will put it out there.

*Tin hat*

Their last result was a 0-0 to Wolves, they're hardly dynamite. It's just a bit daft we don't go 4-3-3 here when it's when we've looked our best this season, they're getting the better of our middle 2 easily. I don't think they're a team to be that scared of and believe we have the better players.

Oh right, so in one of their games they drew 0-0 with Wolves. Maybe they should be beating us 8-0 (that's for you Niel) as we lost 4-0 to Wolves.

Guest ThievingMagpie

We've only gotten 4 points or something really low like that from losing positions all season!

That has to be sorted.

I will put it out there.

*Tin hat*

Oh right, so in one of their games they drew 0-0 with Wolves. Maybe they should be beating us 8-0 (that's for you Niel) as we lost 4-0 to Wolves.

Well you said they're in form, I would class having that many draws as being 'really in form'. They're a good team but not one to be hugely scared of, we should have gone 4-3-3.

I will put it out there.

*Tin hat*

Well you said they're in form, I would class having that many draws as being 'really in form'. They're a good team but not one to be hugely scared of, we should have gone 4-3-3.

Would you consider us in form at the moment? 1 game does not equal form.

I will put it out there.

*Tin hat*

They've drawn a lot of games, proving they're not in fantastic form (4 in 8).

I will put it out there.

*Tin hat*

The 7th most in form team in the league.

Not in form though...

I will put it out there.

*Tin hat*

The 7th most in form team in the league.

Not in form though...

3 draws in 4 isn't great form and neither's 4 in 8, would you be scared of that going into a match? Even if they were in great form, would you have not gone to, say, Wigan playng 4-3-3? After all they were doing better than Everton are now. Point still stands, it was a bad management choice, which is being proven in this half.

I said 7th in pre-season and thought I was crazy for thinking it. Any better  and I was chuffed. We have Europa, 5th place - higher than Chelsea and Liverpool and a season of brilliant memories.

Proud, happy, and now sad that I've got to wait a long time for it to kick start again. 

He definitely needs to address our lack of resilience when going behind like. Been the same story all season.

That, and our ability to not show up in the first half and put ourselves in impossible positions. Have to get going earlier like we saw today in the second half.

Hopefully today showed him that we've got more potential with 4-3-3 and he'll have that as our primary formation to build with over the summer.

Great season from him, absolutely brilliant work to get some of the performances he has out of certain players.