Alan Pardew

JH

Originally Posted by prehab26 

I know. Pissing me off already. Should be a very good game.

Just got home in time for the game starting. My Wife (4 months pregnant and knows little about football) asked me why two people so associated wioth the mag were in the studio. Had to tell her that this was simply bringing a child into the world were the establishment has an ingrained hatred of his kind.

Shes in tears now

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=709488&page=2#ixzz1xmvB4GdL

On MotD's highlights show, Pards was asked if it'll be a split household tomorrow with his Swedish wife and he replied "Seperate rooms, definitely. She screams too loud for me", which caused a few nervous laughs and a "Moving swiftly on..." comment ;D

Always saying something strange  :aww:

On MotD's highlights show, Pards was asked if it'll be a split household tomorrow with his Swedish wife and he replied "Seperate rooms, definitely. She screams too loud for me", which caused a few nervous laughs and a "Moving swiftly on..." comment ;D

:lol: Bet she screams too loud for the neighbours too

:pardsgrin:

What a playa! Pards here for life! :lol: