Alan Pardew

JH

It's the negativity that he spouts that will bring us down;

"We need to be able to attack in the games when we don't have the ball." Let that be your first team talk Alan.

"I'll be knocking on the chairman's door for funds." So he will have to travel to london to do that.

Interviewer: "How are you any different to the managers who have came and failed?"  Alan: "I'm not any different ." Confidence then.

Interviewer: "Have you had any contact with the players?" Alan: "No, just Kevin Nolan." Well at least he has one thing right.

and who the fuck is Chris Houghton?

I can't believe this just happend?? I realy just don't care anymore...

Fucking hell Ashley...?? you realy are a worl class cock...? has AP acheived anything as a manger to note?

I can't believe this just happend?? I realy just don't care anymore...

Fucking hell Ashley...?? you realy are a worl class cock...? has AP acheived anything as a manger to note?

I don't care anymore, honestly, I've given up, that's why I'm posting on a Newcastle United message board. I hope you know how much I don't care anymore Mr Ashley, I've given up! Don't even think that winning games will bring me back, I'll never darken your towels again!! :dave:

Guest Stephen927

Any minute now I'm gonna wake up. Though if I'm dreaming now and I'm on a message board, maybe my biggest problem in life isn't Pardew.

poor Henry Winter tweeting that it was harsh of MA or DL not to be alongside him.  Henry, they're never there.

I love Henery Winter. Can you give me his tweeter name? Thanks.

@henrywinter, believe it or not

Just said on five live that he's gonna ring CH to see if he has any advice about the squad and the club.

F*ck Off C*nt  :angry:  :knuppel2:

what a bellend

Guest Stephen927

Hughton being the decent bloke he is, will probably spend hours filling him in on every detail. Such a shambles this whole situation.