Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Geordiesned

"I will bring in... I'm going to try and bring in... Well it's in my mind"

You fucking what?

He's not sure what happened here?! Well let me tell you. You took out a big knife and stabbed Hughton in the back.

I'm confused as to why he was making out that a number of things have not yet been resolved, such as transfer funds, staff and the targets over this year and his contract etc.

I can't believe this stuff isn't already agreed, so is he just blatantly lying? Or was he so desperate for the job that he took it without knowing the T&Cs? Not good either way tbh.

I'm confused as to why he was making out that a number of things have not yet been resolved, such as transfer funds, staff and targets etc.

I can't believe this stuff isn't already agreed, so is he just blatantly lying? Or was he so desperate for the job that he took it without knowing the T&Cs? Not good either way tbh.

I'd guess the latter

Would love to wake up tomorrow morning and discover that fatboy had a heart attack in his sleep.

Pardew. Take your fucking wanker pal Dekka and get the fuck out of our club you lying, cockney cunt.

I'm confused as to why he was making out that a number of things have not yet been resolved, such as transfer funds, staff and targets etc.

I'd guess the latter

I'd say with certainty that it's a bit of both.

Know's he's getting fuck all funds and is lying about it because he was that desperate to get the job.

Hello championship :mackems:

Probably the only way Ashley would consider leaving now, if we drop down again IMO he won't pump more money into us.

When we go down in May, the asset stripping will be in full swing. There'll be a firesale of epic proportions.

Not sure what some of you people wanted him to say?

"Im a c***. bye"

???

Prett much what he did.

I thought he just said the standard 'positive' s*** that anyone would say

Spurious lies and dribbling answers failing to clarify anything.

Man's a mess.

I'm confused as to why he was making out that a number of things have not yet been resolved, such as transfer funds, staff and the targets over this year and his contract etc.

I'm swaying to the idea this is a nice big fat payday for him IF we get new owners.

Please let it be

I thought it sounded like he was withholding this info, asif he'd be told to do so by ashly and co.

Theres no way he'd sign without it being talked about

Hello championship :mackems:

Probably the only way Ashley would consider leaving now, if we drop down again IMO he won't pump more money into us.

When we go down in May, the asset stripping will be in full swing. There'll be a firesale of epic proportions.

Very likely, but it makes Ashleys job of trying to run us profitably highly unlikely.  May make him consider washing his hands of us, and walk away trying to recoup what he can.

Guest Heneage

Lying imo.

If he tried to claim they'd agreed his staff, transfer funds and targets as well as duration and wage/bonuses in 2 days it would look fishy.