Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic

What's he supposed to say?

''Yeh sorry lads & sorry to the fans but we're a bit shitter than last year, hope this doesn't effect your confidence boys!''

So what Pardew really should have said is 'We brought in players to replace the ones we sold. The squad is stronger though, because some youth team players who haven't even been out on loan anywhere let alone had a run of games have pushed their way into the reckoning. Aren't we fucking lucky.'. :lol:

''Yeh sorry lads & sorry to the fans but we're a bit shitter than last year, hope this doesn't effect your confidence boys!''

Of course not, but he should have thought about who his cunt employers are before coming out with the comment about being weaker without another striker. He's now backpedalling furiously and I laughed at it. For some reason a couple of people have taken issue with this.

No, but he should have thought about who his c*** employers are before coming out with the comment about being weaker without another striker.

He seems to have learned nothing from the transfer window,he shuts up for a few days but he's back peddling shite.

Guest Rainforest

As much as I dislike Pardews "100%" statements, any manager would love to get new faces through the door to strengthen the squad. Pardew is no different. Its not his fault whatsoever that we didnt get anyone through. Any dislike I have for the mans statements is so massively overshadowed by the disgust I have for those actually in charge of the transfers.

Its a drop in the ocean tbh.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Of course not, but he should have thought about who his c*** employers are before coming out with the comment about being weaker without another striker. He's now backpedalling furiously and I laughed at it. For some reason a couple of people have taken issue with this.

I think he knew the kind of people he was getting involved with when he took the job, for a while nobody has attributed any authority to his words. It's not the first time Big Mike and D-Dek have made him look like a fool!

Just laughing at his backtracking on what he said during the transfer window.

In what way is the squad any deeper or stronger btw? What positions?

Midfield and striker (we added a striker to the same strike-force that finished last season)

Okay, I'll give you the striker (pitiful as that argument is considering Ameobi and Lovenkrands are still starting games) but how are we stronger in midfield? Every player that came in replaced another going out. Cabaye replaced Nolan, Marveaux replaced Routledge, Obertan replaced Barton. Going further, Santon replaced Enrique, and even Elliot has replaced Forster. We can argue the toss about who are the better individuals, but how we have a stronger squad is beyond me.

Isn't a stronger squad arguably about the players in it as opposed to the depth of the squad?  If Pardew believes that the players who have come in are better than those that are left, that would mean we have a stronger squad.

I have a feeling Mehdi Abeid will prove to be a quality addition before the season is out. Speculation at this point, but when talking about the strength of the squad he might be worth considering.

Lay off of Pardew you scumbags!

:angry:

:lol: :thup:

He's right. HBA's still knacked, and it's a pisser that Vukic and Abeid are out for a couple of weeks, and yes yes yes we still need a fkn number 9, but just looking at the bench we have mustered this season compared to where we finished last season makes me a good deal happier about the squad to be honest.

*cough* Bullshit

What's bullshit? He's basically saying people are right to criticise the board.

Well said Pardew me owld sun. :thup:

If we did bid for Ruiz mind, I hope he means prior to him winging his way into London, otherwise that's about as terrifyingly knee-jerk as you can get.