Alan Pardew

JH

The true measure of Pardew will be the next two games, not Man City and Spurs who are streets ahead of us in every department.

Aye.

Interesting, Wigan is his first match against a team that's actually as shit as we are.

Smith - Yes you could leave him out and go 4-4-2, even though KD said Spurs have struggled against teams who sit back. Presumably, the management looked at this and went 4-5-1. It worked for what, an hour?

Perch - Your options are to move around the entire back 4 (not recommended) with Taylor going right back and Simpson coming over to the left, or Kadar. Kadar is not a full back, regardless of what he's meant to be. Him vs Walcott in the Carling Cup was a raping, and the same would have happened with Lennon.

The squad is tiny, a few injuries and this is what happens. Playing 4-5-1 is ok if you have somebody with either creativity or pace in the middle. Barton couldn't pass water and his set pieces were wank, Jonas needs putting down. But again, there is no replacement, so good luck.

The true measure of Pardew will be the next two games, not Man City and Spurs who are streets ahead of us in every department.

We had a numerical advantage today when they went down to 10 men and he couldn't do anything, he's hopeless.

Neither could Villa and they were at home.  Spurs are a very good team tbf.

Interesting, Wigan is his first match against a team that's actually as s*** as we are.

Spurs today were as bad as any team we've played recently.

Bullshit.

Annoys the piss out of me how some people think they "weren't that good" just because they weren't pissing all over us with 80% possession. Anyone with eyes could see the difference in class between us and them.

Perch - Your options are to move around the entire back 4 (not recommended) with Taylor going right back and Simpson coming over to the left, or Kadar. Kadar is not a full back, regardless of what he's meant to be. Him vs Walcott in the Carling Cup was a raping, and the same would have happened with Lennon.

or you could restore our CB partnership that has functioned very well all season and play taylor at left back?

Interesting, Wigan is his first match against a team that's actually as s*** as we are.

Bullshit.

Annoys the piss out of me how some people think they "weren't that good" just because they weren't pissing all over us with 80% possession. Anyone with eyes could see the difference in class between us and them.

they didn't have to get out of 2nd gear

Bullshit.

That's because we were worse than being not that good.

Bullshit.

They weren't that good, but we were worse and that was down to us, not them.

Neither could Villa and they were at home.  Spurs are a very good team tbf.

I'm not bothered about what happened against Villa, Spurs weren't very good today.

They weren't great first half but once Palacios was taken off they were confortable.  You were moaning that we couldn't do anything even against ten, I'm saying Villa couldn't either.  You can block it out all you want but its true.  :lol:

Bullshit.

Really? Everytime the likes of van der Vaart & Modric got the ball, Smith & Tiote were on them in a flash.

Bullshit.

Semantics.

"They were good and we were not."

"They weren't good but we were worse."

Might as well be the same thing. Fact of the matter is the quality in their squad makes ours look like sunday league.

As much as I liked Hughton, he was equally prone to baffling team selections and substitutions at times; many of them similar to Pardew's today.

Without doubt, but we supposedly replaced Hughton as an upgrade. Pardew will rightly get stick unless he proves himself to be better than Hughton, because that was the whole point...

Guest neesy111

Anyone calling pardew after another decent performance really needs to check their heads.  Pardew had fuck all on the bench to play with, he changed it straight away after the sending off.

If your going to blame anyone blame Hughton for signing that piece of crap Perch.

As much as I liked Hughton, he was equally prone to baffling team selections and substitutions at times; many of them similar to Pardew's today.

Without doubt, but we supposedly replaced Hughton as an upgrade. Pardew will rightly get stick unless he proves himself to be better than Hughton, because that was the whole point.

He's a brand new model with 300% better arse-licking.

Anyone calling pardew after another decent performance really needs to check their heads.  Pardew had fuck all on the bench to play with, he changed it straight away after the sending off.

If your going to blame anyone blame Hughton for signing that piece of crap Perch.

Yeah! Lets all blame Chris Hughton for what has happened!

Yeah! Lets all blame Chris Hughton for what has happened!

Well yes, we can certainly blame him for signing Perch.

Bullshit.

Really? Everytime the likes of van der Vaart & Modric got the ball, Smith Barton & Tiote were on them in a flash.

fyp