Alan Pardew

JH

Win tomorrow and I think he's bought himself a free pass through to the summer.

Whilst I agree with that, I hope all hell does not break loose if we lose tomorrow. It's gonna be hard to even get a draw without Carrol and Tiote (though Pardew only has himself to blame for not being able to play the latter)

The only thing which will buy him a pass until summer is if he makes good decisions on a game to game basis. He had done quite well until the Stevenage fiasco. For me the jury's out until I've seen something a bit more convincing. The only thing the results so far have proved is you can't make a snap judgement based on a few games.

The only thing which will buy him a pass until summer is if he makes good decisions on a game to game basis. He had done quite well until the Stevenage fiasco. For me the jury's out until I've seen something a bit more convincing. The only thing the results so far have proved is you can't make a snap judgement based on a few games.

the only thing that will give him a free pass is if he in one years time has done a great job. I´m not that worried about this season, it´s the next. the summer will show us what his NUFC career is really about

Personally I'm more concerned with results. Who he brings in and out will have little to do with him and almost everything to do with what he's told to do by his bosses.

Personally I'm more concerned with results. Who he brings in and out will have little to do with him and almost everything to do with what he's told to do by his bosses.

wasn´t only thinking about the player recruiting, but also how he is developing the team etc. of course that has alot with player recruiting to do, but not only.

"The most important players are the ones that are doing well for us right now. That's been my focus. We've obviously secured Steven Taylor long-term, Joey's got 18 months to go on his contract, and we want to look at both him and José."

Pardew, guardian

ahhhh, they'll be 'like new signings' !! i guess his focus has shifted from 'knocking on the door' for funds to knocking on the door to borrow a pen to write a contract? this thread is gold btw, it's only ever gonna end badly. fucking alan pardew ffs.

What odds that he's thinking of his bullshit excuses to the press already in case we lose?

It's probably Kadar's fault for being out on loan.

"You have to make them favourites with two big players like Andy and Cheik out of our side.....

“Newcastle caused Sunderland a lot of problems and produced a really first-class display. Andy (Carroll) was crucial to that. He affected the two centre-halves and was a big feature in that game."

What odds that he's thinking of his bullshit excuses to the press already in case we lose?

"You have to make them favourites with two big players like Andy and Cheik out of our side.....

“Newcastle caused Sunderland a lot of problems and produced a really first-class display. Andy (Carroll) was crucial to that. He affected the two centre-halves and was a big feature in that game."

jesus, did he say this? if i'd been in that room i would've bummed him in the face. what an absolute fucking charlatan.

"The most important players are the ones that are doing well for us right now. That's been my focus. We've obviously secured Steven Taylor long-term, Joey's got 18 months to go on his contract, and we want to look at both him and José."

Pardew, guardian

ahhhh, they'll be 'like new signings' !! i guess his focus has shifted from 'knocking on the door' for funds to knocking on the door to borrow a pen to write a contract? this thread is gold btw, it's only ever gonna end badly. fucking alan pardew ffs.

:lol:

Have to admit I still think this quite often.

jesus, did he say this? if i'd been in that room i would've bummed him in the face. what an absolute fucking charlatan.

It's in the Journal. Anyway he can talk as much shit as he wants as long as he puts out a side that can give a good account of itself.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get off his back. He has had a great start bar Stevenage

Harper in today's chronicle is very complimentary about pardew and his methods

Fancy, Steve Harper, straight back in the side after injury being complimentary about the Manager.

He can poke his methods up his arse. Still not worthy of this job.

I honestly don't know how any one can criticise Pardew yet... bar Stevenage we've been at least as good as under Hughton, probably a bit better. He's also been without Carroll for quite a while.

Far enough if people just don't believe that he is the man to take us forward (for whatever reason), but for what he's done so far he deserves no criticism IMO.

I honestly don't know how any one can criticise Pardew yet... bar Stevenage we've been at least as good as under Hughton, probably a bit better. He's also been without Carroll for quite a while.

Far enough if people just don't believe that he is the man to take us forward (for whatever reason), but for what he's done so far he deserves no criticism IMO.

Aye, when you take out the bit where we got destroyed by a League 2 team it doesn't seem too bad.