Alan Pardew

JH

Replacing Hughton has turned out to be a very good decision.

C**t

Replacing Hughton will never been a good idea. Just becuase things are going in the right direction doesn't justified that stupid decision. Mind you guys we are in that right direction because of what Hughton starts 18 month ego.

C**t

Replacing Hughton will never been a good idea. Just becuase things are going in the right direction doesn't justified that stupid decision. Mind you guys we are in that right direction because of what Hughton starts 18 month ego.

It's ok to call someone "cunt" now???

I guess so since most of the admins/mods belong to the Hughton fan club

i'd prefer it if Pardew, and anyone else at the club just shut the fuck up tbh

shut up, win some more games, repair the squad in the summer and then we'll talk - 'til then keep your trap shut boys

They've had plenty of criticism for not talking to the media enough.

i know that, but they just talk too much shit for my liking

what kind of fucking prep work saw us 0-4 down at home to arsenal like? :lol:

or maybe it was the analysis that got us 4 goals back? ???

The players bottled it in the first half against Arsenal - no amount of analysis can prepare for that. Look at Real Madrid against Barcelona - do you think Mourinho didn't do everything in his power to analyse and prepare for that match? Sometimes things don't go to plan, but that doesn't mean it isn't encouraging that the management team are taking more thorough steps to try and get results.

i was taking the piss man, of course it's good that we're actually preparing in this manner - what i don't like is that we're supposed to see it as new and revolutionary, we should be asking why haven't we been analysing our opponents and ourselves in depth for years

what is there to say we haven't?

C**t

It's ok to call someone "cunt" now???

:lol: Try and name three out of the twenty without getting embarrassed.

C**t

It's ok to call someone "c***" now???

:lol: Try and name three out of the twenty without getting embarrassed.

hitler

pol pot

dave

franco

andy

pinochet

salazar.....want me to go on ?

I am firmly in the Pardew sort-of-nearly-becoming-a-fan club.

can i take that as, happy with the team but wish he'd keep his gob shut ?

No, see, I think what you've done there is take the brief outline of my opinion and casually mould it into your own opinion. :lol:

No, see, I think what you've done there is take the brief outline of my opinion and casually mould it into your own opinion. :lol:

thats why i said can i take it, knowing that if not you'd expand.

Been very surprised by Pardew, it's not just the results but about the performances and other little things.

He may just be an excellent blagger but he does come across as someone who knows what he is doing.

My real concern is the transfer market, he very quickly became (imo) downbeat in January and I mentioned this a number of times on the forum so this isn't hindsight. I thought it became obvious his targets for a good forward were exhausted within 10 days and after that there was nothing with substance, it was a bit "ok, so what midfielders..".

Hopefully it was just a lack of time to prepare/not enough dialogue with the scouts and he now has had time to really get a realistic and attainable list together for the summer. Should also have a bit more knowledge/less naivety about the funds available.

Guest neesy111

Interesting to see JC is in charge of the attacking element of the team. It has improved since he came back :thup:

I wonder if Jonas crossing improvement is down to JC as he would know what a difference a decent delivery makes ???

Guest EastEndGeordie

Been very surprised by Pardew, it's not just the results but about the performances and other little things.

He may just be an excellent blagger but he does come across as someone who knows what he is doing.

My real concern is the transfer market, he very quickly became (imo) downbeat in January and I mentioned this a number of times on the forum so this isn't hindsight. I thought it became obvious his targets for a good forward were exhausted within 10 days and after that there was nothing with substance, it was a bit "ok, so what midfielders..".

Hopefully it was just a lack of time to prepare/not enough dialogue with the scouts and he now has had time to really get a realistic and attainable list together for the summer. Should also have a bit more knowledge/less naivety about the funds available.

He's what some would refer to as a bullshitter, who has bullshitted and lady luck has smiled upon him to help make his BS look like tactfulness. Please look at the seemingly "I know what I'm on about" comments to what actually happened

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6702967,00.html  - Ireland IIRC was the only one to come in, oh and Kuqi

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6683880,00.html  - Yeah both those aforementioned players, a fee of zero pounds,hardly freeing up the cash is it?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6668343,00.html - Looks like he had a rethink to sell Carroll and not bring any replacements.

They're are tons of more examples of him pretending to know what he's talking about, until MA reminds him of the regime and he fails to live up to any of those promises. Wait until summer, his BS will be undeniably proven as a bullshitter again.

I'd rather be enigmatic and provide no further expansion. :razz:

I'd rather be enigmatic and provide no further expansion. :razz:

i bet your lass is chuffed with that.