Alan Pardew

JH

If Pardew's appointed, I'm done until MA is gone. In principle at least. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay away, but I'll try. It'll be hard when I love all of our team.

Some sense from you, at last.

Gashhh....... Kid have sense all the time... unlike you mind your own business and utter s***.

Sorry? The last I heard of you, you were saying how it was for time for the supporters to start drinking with Mike Ashley again.

The last I saw your sorry A@@ was when you slated CH on sunday night

Re: Peter Lovenkrands signs for Newcastle on three-year deal

« Reply #880 on: December 05, 2010, 03:27:28 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote Ronaldo

The coward in the dugout will no doubt start him for the next 3 games, now.

And your point? :lol:

If Pardew's appointed, I'm done until MA is gone. In principle at least. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay away, but I'll try. It'll be hard when I love all of our team.

Some sense from you, at last.

Gashhh....... Kid have sense all the time... unlike you mind your own business and utter s***.

Sorry? The last I heard of you, you were saying how it was for time for the supporters to start drinking with Mike Ashley again.

The last I saw your sorry A@@ was when you slated CH on sunday night

Re: Peter Lovenkrands signs for Newcastle on three-year deal

« Reply #880 on: December 05, 2010, 03:27:28 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote Ronaldo

The coward in the dugout will no doubt start him for the next 3 games, now.

And your point? :lol:

You are the one who deserves to be called Coward not CH.

SSN and Look North been mentioning Ray Wilkins... where's that come from?

No experience. :nope:

Fear not Steve Coppell and Howard Wilkinson are just around the corner.

E X P E R I E N C E \o/

Hes inspiring we will have great team spirit:

"I don't like people who drain my time and energy. If you've seen the Harry Potter films, we use the term 'dementors' - people who can draw the life out of you in terms of your energy. So we eradicate the 'dementors', encourage the positive people, and that spreads around to create the team spirit we have here"

SSN and Look North been mentioning Ray Wilkins... where's that come from?

would it be beyond some journalist to pick an outsider, place a bet then place a piece saying he's a possibility, odds tumble, bet laid, profits and trebles all round ?

That would be more Mike Ashley's style surely. Who would have bet on Kinnear and Hughton a couple of years ago?

To be honest Pardew's first season in the top flight with Wham was pretty impressive. Harewood even looked world class. My Wham supporting mate was waxing lyrical about "Pards".

it was but then theres the not playing mascherano bit

Yes, the following season was a disaster and the wheels came off pretty quick for him. He also got in a row with Reo-Coker IIRC (although everybody seems to do that).

good first season + bad second season = Glenn Roeder.