Alan Pardew

JH

Guest ykmkmdd

Ashley is Pardew’s boss. You can’t just flounce out your job every time you have a disagreement with your boss any more than you can tell him to fuck off or start slating him in public (see Barton, J.) What you can do is engage with him behind closed doors and try and bring him round to your way of thinking and there’s been enough comments from Pardew to suggest this is the approach he’s taking.

Ashley is clearly a complex character, trying to work with him on his terms looks like the only real option if we’re going to have any chance of stability.

It's fair comment that Pardew should resign in protest at the things he has to accept.

Personally I think it's fine that he's decided he wants the job despite that. Sometimes the good aspects of a job outweigh the bad.

Good aspects being it's the only premiership job he'd ever have got?

West Ham.

Ashley is Pardew’s boss. You can’t just flounce out your job every time you have a disagreement with your boss any more than you can tell him to fuck off or start slating him in public (see Barton, J.) What you can do is engage with him behind closed doors and try and bring him round to your way of thinking and there’s been enough comments from Pardew to suggest this is the approach he’s taking.

Ashley is clearly a complex character, trying to work with him on his terms looks like the only real option if we’re going to have any chance of stability.

:lol:

Good job he's taking that approach. It's working a fucking treat.

All hail the PR Machine.

It's fair comment that Pardew should resign in protest at the things he has to accept.

Personally I think it's fine that he's decided he wants the job despite that. Sometimes the good aspects of a job outweigh the bad.

West Ham.

After Southampton?

Nah.

One of them, probably.

That makes him sound like Hitler.

And even the little Austrian didn't have that long of an reign, did he?

Guest Antec

You can knock that on the head straight away, never going to happen

I think posters like Minhosa can't help coming to boards like this to hear another side to the argument then argue (badly) with it. The other ones are all pretty much in agreement so there's no discussion. It goes pretty much like this:

toon fan #1 "Ashley's a fat cunt who's pocketing all the money"

toon fan #2 "Aye. Cockney bastard"

*end of discussion*

I think posters like Minhosa can't help coming to boards like this to hear another side to the argument then argue (badly) with it. The other ones are all pretty much in agreement so there's no discussion. It goes pretty much like this:

*end of discussion*

Yep - I come to a discussion board for no discussion.

Knob.

Guest ykmkmdd

You can knock that on the head straight away, never going to happen

Well not with that attitude it's not!  :colo:

*end of discussion*

Knob.

I'm saying you come here because it's theo only place where there is any discussion.

Read it again you pleb. :lol:

*end of discussion*

Knob.

I'm saying you come here because it's theo only place where there is any discussion.

Read it again you pleb. :lol:

Yawn.

Can't be chewed.

TBF, it is a great opportunity for Pardew, I can see why he doesn't want to walk out on it even if it is less than perfect.

It's his last opportunity to work in top level football.

If it wasn't for the fact he's a bullshitter with a penchant for blackjack, he'd be applying for jobs in League two now.

On that we can agree.

But he's still a patsy cunt.

TBF, it is a great opportunity for Pardew, I can see why he doesn't want to walk out on it even if it is less than perfect.

If it wasn't for the fact he's a bullshitter with a penchant for blackjack, he'd be applying for jobs in League two now.

On that we can agree.

That was almost a reasonable post.

On that we can agree.

It's about as reasonable as you'll be seeing on this subject matter.

On that we can agree.

It genuinely made me chuckle, I was thinking it was quite a calm response after the first line!

On that we can agree.

It genuinely made me chuckle, I was thinking it was quite a calm response after the first line!

;D

It's now clear that the USA tour was deliberatly arranged to leave Joey and Nile on the outside of the new set-up. And you thought it was just a series of cock-ups.

Ah conspiracy time :frantic:

It's now clear that the USA tour was deliberatly arranged to leave Joey and Nile on the outside of the new set-up. And you thought it was just a series of cock-ups.

Ah conspiracy time :frantic:

Ooooo.  :lol: