Alan Pardew

JH

Guest MrSundlofer

Has some players here been "frozen out" by Pardew? Xisco, Routledge, Perch, Ranger... Just surprised he didn't make them a part of the squad to keep the team morale high. Unhappy players in the squad is not good, as we have seen lately.

Has some players here been "frozen out" by Pardew? Xisco, Routledge, Perch, Ranger... Just surprised he didn't make them a part of the squad to keep the team morale high. Unhappy players in the squad is not good, as we have seen lately.

frozen out by Pardew... or by Ashley & Derek?

His man-management is absolutely atrocious. UV made a very good point earlier about him airing dirty laundry in public as well.

Perch and Ranger shouldn't be anywhere near.

Guest Chubby Jason

Time to rename this back to just "Alan Pardew"? Think the mood of the French revolution thing has well and truly gone now. :lol:

Was just thinking that.

He won't see Christmas in my opinion.... I know he had a requisite to cut the wage bill but I can't see him persistently being undermined by Llambias/Ashley.

Depends on what his cut is.

Hope you're right though.

You really think we'd get someone better than Pardew? I shudder to think who his mid-season replacement would be.

Don't know tbh,that wasn't my point at all. There'll always be someone to take the job though,irrespective of quality. I'm of the opinion that a club with our stature shouldn't be fuckholing about with the likes of Pardew or even Hughton for that matter, but I've always vociferously supported the manager if he's doing a good job.

Alan Par Jew

In honour of Neil Sika.

Was going to add something about our spending to that but not sure if it would be misinterpreted as anti-semitism :p

His man-management is absolutely atrocious. UV made a very good point earlier about him airing dirty laundry in public as well.

He is a more articulate version of Kinnear but without the swearing.

Guest Mantis

Time to rename this back to just "Alan Pardew"? Think the mood of the French revolution thing has well and truly gone now. :lol:

Was thinking that last night when pondering whether I prefer puppet or patsy

he came in with everyone on a downer,  looked like he was winning round the crowd and by half way through the first half against West Brom had the fans chanting his name only for us to be cursing him again after chucking away the lead and letting the mackems overtake us,  looked like he was improving us again 6 weeks ago with the "french revolution" but now is basically back to rock bottom as the last couple of weeks have just shown him up to be a puppet manager.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We all knew that though. We just had a bit of optimism early on in the window, "maybe Enrique will stay y'know if we get N'Zogbia and Gameiro" etc. Really mustn't get any hopes up ever with the club.

Guest BooBoo

As NUFC.com say, there's little point in him saying anything. He's gonna be a very lonely man if we get dicked in the first two games.

Even he will know he should just shut up, for once.

There's actually nothing to say at this point. Otter might be able to conjure up something more realistic, but I'll have a whack at it:

"Well, it's a big blow for us - but if a player has his head turned, and a good price comes in for him - you've got to do what's right for the club, shake hands, be men and move on. We've got to pull together, and not let this disrupt what will be a hard fought season - and it doesn't get tougher than Arsenal... so we've got to make sure we're in the right frame of mind for that".