Alan Pardew

JH

Even he will know he should just shut up, for once.

There's actually nothing to say at this point. Otter might be able to conjure up something more realistic, but I'll have a whack at it:

"Well, it's a big blow for us - but if a player has his head turned, and a good price comes in for him - you've got to do what's right for the club, shake hands, be men and move on. We've got to pull together, and not let this disrupt what will be a hard fought season - and it doesn't get tougher than Arsenal... so we've got to make sure we're in the right frame of mind for that".

Just not on contracts. ;)

So that's now Carroll, Nolan, Barton and Enrique who he has publically praised and said he wants to keep and been completely ignored.

Maybe some reverse psychology would work. Could come out and say Coloccini and Tiote are wank?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The wheels will well and truly fall off if we lose the first two, like. Then comes 2 games that are a lot harder than they look.

We could see a repeat of Sep 2008, only worse.

My fears. Said the same in the relegation thread.

Can't wait for his next press conference like. Even he's going to struggle to spin the last few days.

If he's got any sense he'll say nothing until his bosses get some signings through the door. He's on a hiding to nothing until then.

The wheels will well and truly fall off if we lose the first two, like. Then comes 2 games that are a lot harder than they look.

We could see a repeat of Sep 2008, only worse.

Aye.

Guest BooBoo

Can see this season being like West Ham last year. Lose the first two and we'll not be out the bottom three all season.

Can't wait for his next press conference like. Even he's going to struggle to spin the last few days.

If he's got any sense he'll say nothing until his bosses get some signings through the door. He's on a hiding to nothing until then.

Good idea. Could do with a season of him not talking.

i hope he gets some fucking rotten abuse because he deserves it. Hes told bare faced lies to us since the moment he stepped through the door. I know we should support the team yada yada and i will support players but personally pardew can get fucked, he helped cheat a perfectly good guy in Chris Hughton out of his job

Guest Mantis

As NUFC.com say, there's little point in him saying anything. He's gonna be a very lonely man if we get dicked in the first two games.

He's now a deadman walking and even he knows it.  The fallguy will always be the manager

Really cant wait to hear him try and justify this shit. Just for the comical awkwardness of it all. Surprised he wanted to throw his name in with all this. Never get anther managing job after this farce

He arguably wouldn't have got a decent one anyway, certainly not in the Premier League.

The thing that scares me is the fact that he is Ashley and Derek's puppet, and that is exactly why he was handed such a long contract. If the wheels come off and we begin to look like the Premier League's whipping boys, he will be going nowhere. They have the yes man they want, so people can protest, boo and boycott all they want, hes here for as long as the 2 wankers running the show are.

Really cant wait to hear him try and justify this s***. Just for the comical awkwardness of it all. Surprised he wanted to throw his name in with all this. Never get anther managing job after this farce

He arguably wouldn't have got a decent one anyway, certainly not in the Premier League.

True enough. Nice to see him stuffing whatever credibility he did have up his own arse though

As much as I want him out it fills me with complete dread to think of who we'd get to replace him. Ashley is yet to appoint a "safe" manager and next time will be no different.

Safe for who? Pardew is his safe manager, and thats all he cares about. He wouldnt want another Keegan on his hands.

As much as I want him out it fills me with complete dread to think of who we'd get to replace him. Ashley is yet to appoint a "safe" manager and next time will be no different.

He's never going anywhere. Unless Mike suddenly realizes that if we're bottom at Christmas, a Premier League club will be easier to shift than a Championship one

He's never going anywhere. Unless Mike suddenly realizes that if we're bottom at Christmas, a Premier League club will be easier to shift than a Championship one

He couldnt sell it before in the Premier League. He was also happy to watch Kinnear manage us straight down to the 2nd tier.

Safe for who? Pardew is his safe manager, and thats all he cares about. He wouldnt want another Keegan on his hands.

"Safe" as in a good, solid, reliable manager. The one's that are "safe" for him turn out to be very unsafe for him too.

That's what we thought last time, we sold Given and N'Zogbia.

Pardew reckoned this month would see some movement in the transfer market and that would see us making at least two signings. While it's true the movement has mostly been us selling our players, it will be interesting to see which players come in. I still reckon we'll make a couple of signings but after all the talk we'd be getting players in who would get fans off their seats he's made a rod for his own back. Unless he meant off their seats and walking out of the stadium.