Alan Pardew

JH

So all those talking about the club lacking ambition, what do you suggest we do? Kill Ashley? Not go to the games? Boycoutt? Protest? What?

Most are well aware of the lack of ambition but simply don't want to admit it. You know why? It's because they/we believe staying positive my give us some little hope, that things might change in the future.

How would that work?

http://photovalet.com/data/comps/PCF/PCFV01P10_14.jpg

:troll:

I'd rather have my head in the sand than up my own arse. Being negative doesn't make you a better fan, just a better moaner.

So all those talking about the club lacking ambition, what do you suggest we do? Kill Ashley? Not go to the games? Boycoutt? Protest? What?

Most are well aware of the lack of ambition but simply don't want to admit it. You know why? It's because they/we believe staying positive my give us some little hope, that things might change in the future.

How would that work?

I might not, that's the point but i'd rather be as positive as possible in order to enjoy as much of football as possible. The way half this forum goes on you'd think they were on the verge of slitting their wrists. Not that this forum is in anyway an indicator of your average Newcastle fan.

From what I read elsewhere, generally this forum is notoriously positive about the Ashley tenure. :lol:

How would that work?

It might not, that's the point but i'd rather be as positive as possible in order to enjoy as much of football as possible. The way half this forum goes on you'd think they were on the verge of slitting their wrists. Not that this forum is in anyway an indicator of your average Newcastle fan.

I agree, this place is far more tolerant of Ashley than the average.

Why's that then Wullie, are they all deluded? Are they all just thick? Are they not just as good a fan as you?

If you believe that to be the case, then why?

Don't just belittle people, explain yourself.

Tbf Dave is right there, I have thought the forum to be quite negative but fucking hell, look elsewhere :lol:

Christ i'm glad i don't visit other places, not sure what these places are mind.

Tbf Dave is right there, I have thought the forum to be quite negative but f***ing hell, look elsewhere :lol:

Christ i'm glad i don't visit other places, not sure what these places are mind.

Actually, dont ever read the Chronicles comment underneath the articles, honestly, i almost convinced myself it all wasnt worth living for. Horrible place.

I just don't understand it.

Why would you support a club and spend all day critisising it? Even if it is going through a black period?

And by the way i've been around this forum long enough to note that most of those who are negative, were negative long before Ashley arrived.

Why would you support a club and spend all day critisising it? Even if it is going through a black period?

And by the way i've been around this forum long enough to note that most of those who are negative, were negative long before Ashley arrived.

Interesting that your post and your signature are in direct contradiction.

Mike Ashley is not "the club" and never will be.

Because before ashley arrived, we were in an even bigger fucking mess which eventually came to relegation.

No no Wullie, you aren't simply negative about Mike Ashley, you are about everything.

You once quizzed me about a pub i used to frequent before the match, trying to imply that i made the place up. Nowt to do with Mike Ashley or the club.

No no Wullie, you aren't simply negative about Mike Ashley, you are about everything.

You once quizzed me about a pub i used to frequent before the match, trying to imply that i made the place up. Nowt to do with Mike Ashley or the club.

:lol: Ok.

Because before ashley arrived, we were in an even bigger fucking mess which eventually came to relegation.

:sadnod:

The biggest problem with Ashley is that every single time he's stumbled upon a good thing he's made a complete fucking hash of it thinking he knows better. So near and yet so far, perennially.

You see, no answer. So you hide behind smiley's. Anyone could do that, i'll refrain though.

You see, no answer. So you hide behind smiley's. Anyone could do that, i'll refrain though.

No answer to some utter drivel about a pub? You're right there.

:sadnod:

The biggest problem with Ashley is that every single time he's stumbled upon a good thing he's made a complete fucking hash of it thinking he knows better. So near and yet so far, perennially.

Just as you think a corner has been turned...

HOW CAN YOU BE POSITIVE ABOUT THIS REGIME.

i love this club

i hate what ashley is doing with it

simple really.

soz about caps, couldnt be arsed to re type it after i realised.

No answer to some utter drivel about a pub? You're right there.

Utter drivel? So anything you disagree with is utter drivel eh, ok?

Got to say mind there's a lot of usually excellent posters starting to grate on me with their inane, unrelenting negativity. I'm hardly happy with the summer myself, but this place has become unbearable recently. Can't wait for us to be playing football games again, atleast then at the worst it gives us something substantial to moan about and pick apart till the cows come home.

You only have to go back as far as December to see positivity from people like Dave and I. I thought we were going places with a promising new manager and the best English striker in the country. Sacked him, sold him.

And I'm supposed to just go "Brilliant! Carry on Mike, you're doing a great job!"?

Got to say mind there's a lot of usually excellent posters starting to grate on me with their inane, unrelenting negativity. I'm hardly happy with the summer myself, but this place has become unbearable recently. Can't wait for us to be playing football games again, atleast then at the worst it gives us something substantial to moan about and pick apart till the cows come home.

Like Wuillie says, we looked half decent until Jan, then we were promised the 35 mil was going to be invested into the TEAM...ever since then the tune has chnaged from Pardew and Llambias.  Are we not aloowed to ask questions about this?