Alan Pardew

JH

#nufc AP : "1 or 2 coming in before the Arsenal game, 1 or 2 coming in before we play the mackems, we're looking at bringing in 1 or 2 more before the transfer window shuts then I think 1 or 2 should be coming in in january"

Confusing that? So 1 or 2 before arsenal and then maybe another couple before makems but then says 1 or 2 before window shuts, so was that ment to say 2-4 before the window shuts?

#nufc AP : "1 or 2 coming in before the Arsenal game, 1 or 2 coming in before we play the mackems, we're looking at bringing in 1 or 2 more before the transfer window shuts then I think 1 or 2 should be coming in in january"

Confusing that? So 1 or 2 before arsenal and then maybe another couple before makems but then says 1 or 2 before window shuts, so was that ment to say 2-4 before the window shuts?

Errr think it was a pisstake mate.  AP changes his tune pretty regularly.

The people running the Club would do better to spend a week in clown school.

Krusty: "Those are supposed to be baggy pants! Baggy!"

Homer (Ashley): "Wow! I've never had a pair of pants fit so well! Comfortable or what..."

http://api.ning.com/files/TGuMVCxg2LoYR-v8cG4Txfu5FmKyEGCQ35PHlsTxJ9OdEjjaVzIhw5DC5aaqrwLN3bCPYSU-cMUiPUuOcfiviCowHNmIPtCr/homer.jpg?width=182

Now is not the fucking time to be LOOKING or CONSIDERING options!! Make it fucking happen! We've had ages to look and consider our options, a transfer window that looked so prepared and good in the beginning turned out to be piss poorly planned and shocking in the end as always, as was our preseason. Im not in a mood, sorry!

Our manager is the new Comical Ali :idiot2:

Has been right from the start

Pardew "I need more players"

Llambsarse "Tough shit, make do with what you've already got"

If the above conversation happened what could Pardew do about it? Resign? Not a chance

Until we actually get the bodies through the door this is the sort of grief him and his bosses are going to get. It come with the territory and the more games we play while these "negotiations" drag on the worse it will get.

f*** OFF PARDEW

f*** OFF PARDEW

f*** OFF PARDEW

What?

f*** OFF pardew.

talking s*** on SSN.

Saying?

said he was Ashleys puppet, and brought in to sell players off. or words to that effect.

f*** OFF PARDEW

f*** OFF PARDEW

f*** OFF PARDEW

What?

f*** OFF pardew.

talking s*** on SSN.

Saying?

said he was Ashleys puppet, and brought in to sell players off. or words to that effect.

Good post.

f*** OFF PARDEW

f*** OFF PARDEW

f*** OFF PARDEW

What?

f*** OFF pardew.

talking s*** on SSN.

Saying?

Good post.

Thanks. I may not have quoted him word for word mind.

What exactly has he said wrong this time like?

Presumably that we have no replacement for Enrique tied down yet. It might not be Pardews fault (almost certainly not), but it is a bit of a joke (wait... no... a monsterous fuck up) considering the warning we've had.