Alan Pardew

JH

Pardew admitted he would be joining his staff, players and fans in celebrating on Saturday night.

"It brings everyone together, my staff are looking forward to going to town tonight and sharing it with the fans and I will join them for one or two and enjoy it, and that is what it is all about sometimes," he said.

The lads are in for a good night tonight. And so are we  :snod:

Hope he enjoys himself. he deserves to tonight.

Things could have imploded these last few weeks, and he's done well to keep things steady and help steer us to an excellent four points these first two games.

Pardew admitted he would be joining his staff, players and fans in celebrating on Saturday night.

"It brings everyone together, my staff are looking forward to going to town tonight and sharing it with the fans and I will join them for one or two and enjoy it, and that is what it is all about sometimes," he said.

Lock up your Wives/girlfriends, Mums, sisters and any females you know who you don't want plowed by the Pards

Pards will be out on the town slapping his dick in all of the haters wives faces tonight.

4 points, 2 clean sheets, Ben Arfa and Marveaux to come in as well as a striker and left back to join.

Happy days. :snod:

Think he deserves tremendous credit, tbh. Like him or loathe him, 4 points, no goals conceded including a win in your local rival's backyard deserves praise.

Let's see if he, and you, can build on this.

Was screaming for him to take off Shola or Obertan for basically the entire game, but in the end conserving subs allowed us to bring on defensive players late in the game so I suppose it worked out in the end.