Alan Pardew

JH

For once we have the tactical manager we need at this club to make things atleast look better then shit. And I wouldn't by far want him to go. Actually quite satisfied with Pardew controlling the team, Carr finding the players. It has worked quite well in my opinion. Would like to test it for 2-3 more years. If the club then is stable economically and still standing at the same point with better/same crew. Then try something new. Not now, I don't dare think of whom he would hire to be his puppet next...

The guys above are making him look like an incompetent idiot, he must be seriously frustrated.  His credibility in the game is taking a bit of a beating.  Plus The fact that there has been no word from the club yet about the transfer window being dissapointing suggests there is a bit of unrest behind the scenes.

bit worried now.

The guys above are making him look like an incompetent idiot, he must be seriously frustrated.  His credibility in the game is taking a bit of a beating.  Plus The fact that there has been no word from the club yet about the transfer window being dissapointing suggests there is a bit of unrest behind the scenes.

bit worried now.

Pretty confident Pardew's staying. Maybe a few angry exchanges between himself and Ashley/Llambias but that would be it imo....

I doubt that the benefits to Sports Direct are that massive, and the effect on their profits will be smaller still. It's good advertising for them of course, but it's just a small part of their promotional campaigns.

It's certainly not worth paying £200m for.

I think it's actually pretty significant. That Newcastle united sign is very very prominent, I'm amazed he's resisted this long. Along with of course the Gallowgate end sign and the "official" name of the ground and every interview conducted at SJP has SD logo in the shot. He's getting a lot for free. DHL sponsor manure training kit for 42million ffs, not saying we are as good an advertising vehicle as they are but you would be amazed at the global exposure the PL offers, I don't believe clubs maximise it to it's fullest extent tbh.

Sports Direct has a small-to-non-existent footprint outside the UK so I can't see him gaining anywhere near what an international brand like DHL would.

Unsure how significant the benefits in the domestic market would be, but probably nowhere near large enough to make it so that he's actually turning a profit on the club.

bit worried now.

Pretty confident Pardew's staying. Maybe a few angry exchanges between himself and Ashley/Llambias but that would be it imo....

:sadnod:

He knew what he was signing up to.