Alan Pardew

JH

Guest VaVaVoom

I dont think anyone can doubt or dislike AP after that but then again i've thought all of his interviews have been pretty much bang on.

He talks a lot of sense and he clearly has a passion for the club.

I really do think he is the guy to take us forward.

Guest Heneage

Pardew's a ridiculously good speaker like, 'nuffink' etc excepted. Says pretty much the right thing every time.

Prefer it to Hughton who was too diplomatic.

Guest Haris Vuckic

OBERTAN

http://img.skysports.com/11/08/496x259/Gabriel-Obertan-Newcastle-United-Arsenal-Prem_2635787.jpg

evolved into...

SQUUUUUIIIIIIIDWARD

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llgjx3o1te1qecn6q.jpg

Unlucky Christmas Tree. :lol:

:-(

Never mind.

Fantastic, honest, open hour.

I don't care what anyone else thinks, I really like Pardew as our manager.

Never try's to dodge the big questions and seems to really be getting the club and the area under his skin.

I love the way he finds something good to say about everyone.

Rapidly becoming one of my all time favourites.

It is clear that any big enough offer for any player will result in a sale. I guess we knew that. My main question out of what he said is when will he change our formation to accommodate Ben Arfa in the No 10 position. This will change the focus of how we play and bring the wide men into play.

It's a big decision and Wigan must represent his best opportunity to do this. He bigged Best up for his finishing, praise before being benched.

Only 7 league defeats in over 10 months in charge with us (which is nearly 8 months in terms of league fixtures). Average that out to 9 defeats in a whole season and that's better than Liverpool last season.

Plus we've got stronger the longer he's been in charge. I never thought he'd do such a good job when he was appointed. I still have to pinch myself some times at how well he's done.