Alan Pardew

JH

In my opinion, Ashley has paniced with this latest move. A number of issues which previously seemed unrelated now seem to have built up a flow on effect resulting in bad judgement and decision making process by the owner due to panic.  Yet, if the owner had been realistic in the summer and handed the manager the 20 million quid needed for premiership quality players clearly needed, he would have not found himself in this mess........AGAIN.

My fear is that the players will just say, Fuck it, why the hell should we bother for this prick and ultimately, we will get relegated and lose what quality players we have this time.

If we go down this time, there is no Chris Hughton to save his arse and we could disappear into obscurity. He will lose a hell of a lot more too.

All we have now is a discount manager appointed by a discount owner and we will soon become a discount club, unless the Emir of Qatar decides to buy us instead of Spurs or Everton.

He's not panicking. This has been the plan for a long time. He just waited for Chris to have a weak run to give him the sack.

In my opinion, Ashley has paniced with this latest move. A number of issues which previously seemed unrelated now seem to have built up a flow on effect resulting in bad judgement and decision making process by the owner due to panic.  Yet, if the owner had been realistic in the summer and handed the manager the 20 million quid needed for premiership quality players clearly needed, he would have not found himself in this mess........AGAIN.

My fear is that the players will just say, f*** it, why the hell should we bother for this prick and ultimately, we will get relegated and lose what quality players we have this time.

If we go down this time, there is no Chris Hughton to save his arse and we could disappear into obscurity. He will lose a hell of a lot more too.

All we have now is a discount manager appointed by a discount owner and we will soon become a discount club, unless the Emir of Qatar decides to buy us instead of Spurs or Everton.

He's not panicking. This has been the plan for a long time. He just waited for Chris to have a weak run to give him the sack.

Off topic, but can you imagine this place if we got bought by some Qatari folks? Makes me laugh just thinking about it. Would be the happiest place on the planet, at least until we found out he's actually the poorest man in Qatar.

Wonder how this would work? Are the press already sitting there, and Llambias and a mystery bloke walk out with a towel over his head or something?

"Shazam!! It was Klinsmann all along you fuckers!!"

Guest Geordiesned

I'm sure him and Llambias (who'll probably be there) will be asked when first contact was made. See if they have the nerve to lie and say it was after Hughton's sacking.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get the Banners out

'Go home Alan not wanted'

'You'll hate it here our wives are ugly'

'Your just a mouthpiece'

'Hughton gave us hope, you'll just give us crabs'

I'm sure him and Llambias (who'll probably be there) will be asked when first contact was made. See if they have the nerve to lie and say it was after Hughton's sacking.

wouldn't you want them trying to sort out someone in case things didn't work out rather than leaving it till they've decided to get rid ?

Guest Geordiesned

A fan protest near the press conference would be fantastic tbh, the cameras would be all over it. Hope to see lots of angry people shown as they're talking utter shit to the press.

They'll no doubt employ some bouncers to keep fans down at the bottom on Starwberry Place well out of the way.

wouldn't you want them trying to sort out someone in case things didn't work out rather than leaving it till they've decided to get rid ?

Things were working just fine.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get the Banners out

'Go home Alan not wanted'

'You'll hate it here our wives are ugly'

'You're just a mouthpiece'

'Hughton gave us hope, you'll just give us crabs'

O0

Thats it im officially bouycotting your posts from now on ;)