Alan Pardew

JH

Skysports.com understands that Exeter's Paul Tisdale was one the names under consideration to succeed Chris Hughton at Newcastle United.

Newcastle parted company with Hughton earlier this week and Alan Pardew is in line to replace him at the St James' Park helm.

However, it is believed that Magpies chiefs were looking at other options before opting for their original choice of Pardew.

And skysports.com has learnt that one of those is the highly-regarded Tisdale - currently in charge at the other St James's Park.

Tisdale is regarded as one of the finest young managers in English football, having guided The Grecians from non-league football to League One.

A number of clubs have looked at the 37-year-old former Southampton midfielder and Swansea City failed with an approach earlier this year.

Now it is understood that Newcastle's hierarchy gave Tisdale serious consideration before deciding to go with their initial idea of appointing a manager with Premier League experience.

source: sky sports

HAHAHA FUCK ME!

He's too stylish for us. Decent young manager though.

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20091201/21/3207606777-01122009210252.jpg

Everybody hurts.

Skysports.com understands that Exeter's Paul Tisdale was one the names under consideration to succeed Chris Hughton at Newcastle United.

Newcastle parted company with Hughton earlier this week and Alan Pardew is in line to replace him at the St James' Park helm.

However, it is believed that Magpies chiefs were looking at other options before opting for their original choice of Pardew.

And skysports.com has learnt that one of those is the highly-regarded Tisdale - currently in charge at the other St James's Park.

Tisdale is regarded as one of the finest young managers in English football, having guided The Grecians from non-league football to League One.

A number of clubs have looked at the 37-year-old former Southampton midfielder and Swansea City failed with an approach earlier this year.

Now it is understood that Newcastle's hierarchy gave Tisdale serious consideration before deciding to go with their initial idea of appointing a manager with Premier League experience.

HAHAHA f*** ME!

Is this the bloke that James has been harping on about for years? :lol:

HAHAHA FUCK ME!

Everybody hurts.

Mad World

HAHAHA f*** ME!

He'd fit the blueprint. Only spend money on one player during his 4 years at Exeter according to wiki.

HAHAHA f*** ME!

I prefer anyone over Pardew even the Tea lady....

Guest TrueToon

HAHAHA f*** ME!

Everybody hurts.

Mad World

http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp/wallpaper/640x480/gary_jules.jpg

I still can't believe this is happening. This appointment just defies any logic. We're the laughing stock of the whole footballing world. I was listening to the radio earlier today here in Iceland and the pundits we're literally laughing.

I'm not a violent person, but if I saw Mike Ashley in my current state of mind I'd fucking attack him. Don't think I could stop myself.

Anyone else sitting at their PC absolutely fuming about all of this? I dont think I have ever been so angry about a situation regarding NUFC in my entire life.  :angry:

:lol:

This. Tbh it's only the laugh I'm getting from some of these 'fuck off Pardew' images that ae keeping me from putting my fucking fist through the monitor.

Anyone else sitting at their PC absolutely fuming about all of this? I dont think I have ever been so angry about a situation regarding NUFC in my entire life.  :angry:

Yeah im fuming. The worst thing is we are utterly powerless to do anything about it.

I'm trying to be as apathetic as possible. Probably giving myself a tumour in the process.

HAHAHA f*** ME!

He'd be 100x better than Alan fucking Pardew.

Can't see him being paraded in front of the fans on Saturday.

Why not?

Me either, the same thing happens whenever there's a decision that the N-O board doesn't appreciate, the sky falls in but lo and behold, when the protests and outrage fail to materialise, people on here seem stunned.

Pardew will come out, there'll be a mix, if not muted, reaction and life will go on. Welcome to NUFC.

I honestly don't think it will be as muted this time. I think this is the final straw for many. People have thresholds - even devote fans. This is a step too far, even for that fat c***. Even if there is no protest I can certainly see attendences dropping. Something tells me that even 'Pards' won't be able to produce the sort of football worth paying for.

Hi, September 2008 wants it's anger back :morph:

I don't think your opinion is worth much really. You have admitted yourself that Pardew is unknown to you. Your football knowledge must be fuckin shocking. :rolleyes:

Guest dazzanufc1892

walked past sports direct today in the trafford centre, was fukin disgusted, mum wanted to go in to pick up some adidas samba trainers for me, kicked off royally, went to selfridges and spent the extra. hate the man, hate his twattish ways, hate his total disregard for everyone. i wish it was as easy to give up on us. but thats what is keeping him here. Unless we dont turn up, that fucker is here to stay as long as his long term cash cow, and golden boy for sale (carroll) remains. Il say this fucker is going to sell carroll to city for 30, tiote for 15. thn fuck off.

Guest TrueToon

I'm laughing at the "we are looking for experiance" factor, so we are linked with one of the youngest managers in britain managing a league one side, Its comical.

No, he doesn't,  he really is walking into a massive shot storm.  He needs 3 points and a good preformance on Saturday.  He needs to hit the ground running as people/fans/media will be waiting for the first mistake.

Do you really think 3 points against Liverpool will make any difference?  Ashley was given stick for the Gallowgate roof, this is a lot worse than that and I think he'd still get serious stick regardless of the result.

I just hope that he turns up so that we can see his face on the news after the game.  My guess is that the fat b****** will not turn up.

Well beating liverpool, unlikely like on saturday will probs ease the situation as its 3 pts.  If we are off to a bad start ie get hammered off liverpool then ashleys man is already getting twated.

Who was the third on the short list? The Honey Monster?! FFS It really can't get any worse, well, except relegation but I'm already expecting that :(