JH

Guest firetotheworks

Get the Banners out

'Go home Alan not wanted'

'You'll hate it here our wives are ugly'

'Your just a mouthpiece'

'Hughton gave us hope, you'll just give us crabs'

BOUYCOTT!!

I'm sure him and Llambias (who'll probably be there) will be asked when first contact was made. See if they have the nerve to lie and say it was after Hughton's sacking.

wouldn't you want them trying to sort out someone in case things didn't work out rather than leaving it till they've decided to get rid ?

Things were working just fine.

some had their worries.

Guest Geordiesned

I'm sure him and Llambias (who'll probably be there) will be asked when first contact was made. See if they have the nerve to lie and say it was after Hughton's sacking.

wouldn't you want them trying to sort out someone in case things didn't work out rather than leaving it till they've decided to get rid ?

Shows Pardew to be a complete cunt in my eyes. No class. If he lies about it tomorrow shows that he'll fit in well with Ashley and Llambias and that we'll never be able to trust a word he says.

So it's right they were sounding out managers when we were no lower than 10th in the table?  Were all the other clubs below us in the table doing this?  When would you suggest we sound out Pardew's replacement in case things don't work out?

The whole situation is indefensible.

Be interesting to see how they react to the animosity. For once I think the press will be fully behind the fans tomorrow if it does kick off.

Would love to see every fan wearing cut-out hughton masks then set fire to an ashley effigy.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What I wouldn't give for Sting to descend from the rafters and beat the nWo Cockney Mafia's arses with a baseball bat during the press conference.

:lol:

I think I might just go mad when I see Llambias' grin tomorrow. The cunt is going to be smug as fuck. This whole thing completely stinks to me and to everyone else really, I mean why would Ashley sack Hughton and take on Pardew of all people? The whole thing is completely rotten.

Llambias walked out of his last press conference without being asked a single question.

I'd want to see a member of the press corner him with the question: "If this doesn't work out, will you resign?"

Llambias walked out of his last press conference without being asked a single question.

I'd want to see a member of the press corner him with the question: "If this doesn't work out, will you resign?"

what good would that do ? just to be replaced by another ashley flunky and don't think it'll make ashley sell up. only being hit massivly in the pocket will do that and god knows where that'll leave the club.

Guest Heneage

Quite clearly this club now operates with no care for it's media perception, it's almost like they haven't realised the importance of keeping them on board.

Guest firetotheworks

It'll be interesting to see what will happen with the questions. The journalists more or less know that if they ask any challenging questions, they'll get banned from SJP, but they'll also know that they can use that to further smear the Ashley regime if it happened.

As I posted on TT, this bit makes no sense whatsoever.

It will have more to do with Hughton’s departure than Pardew himself, although neither does he appear to fit the bill of a big-name manager so often craved at St James’ Park.