Alan Pardew

JH

I dont know why, but i feel hiring Pardew is like the Greame Souness thing all over again...

It's basically a lose-lose situation for us.He does,as we expect,fucking useless-Ashley keeps him.Alternatively if he achieves something that we aren't expecting,ie good results,highish League position,Ashley will fuck him off and then run to next available cheap and /or crap option.

Wonder how this would work? Are the press already sitting there, and Llambias and a mystery bloke walk out with a towel over his head or something?

"Shazam!! It was Klinsmann all along you fuckers!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVJrqh7XAlE

That's my favourite wrestling clip of all time.  I'm actually serious here. :lol:

That was in the heyday of my wrestling watching days and I remember being so happy for all of the ECW guys getting a chance at the big show.  I was sad that ECW went away but them getting real recognition was always nice.

As I posted on TT, this bit makes no sense whatsoever.

It will have more to do with Hughton’s departure than Pardew himself, although neither does he appear to fit the bill of a big-name manager so often craved at St James’ Park.

but while some will argue that Pardew is similar to Hughton

who's been saying that?!

It'll be interesting to see what will happen with the questions. The journalists more or less know that if they ask any challenging questions, they'll get banned from SJP, but they'll also know that they can use that to further smear the Ashley regime if it happened.

They cant ban the likes of Sky and the BBC.

It'll be interesting to see what will happen with the questions. The journalists more or less know that if they ask any challenging questions, they'll get banned from SJP, but they'll also know that they can use that to further smear the Ashley regime if it happened.

They cant ban the likes of Sky and the BBC.

They can't ban the cameras without losing money, but they can refuse interviews etc surely? Fergie already refuses to speak to the BBC.

@CaulkinTheTimes please give Llambias a hard time over it. He rarely speaks in public (Ashley never). Now is a good time for the truth.

CaulkinTheTimes @matt1988cobb can't imagine he will do tomorrow either. Hasn't done one so far.

@CaulkinTheTimes so the press officer (Hannen?) is just going to stick Pardew in front of you lot?

Guest magpie99

Isnt Asley's daughter a bit of a looker?

Stick her next to Pardew at the press conference and within a fortnight, he will probably have her in the sack.

Llambias walked out of his last press conference without being asked a single question.

I'd want to see a member of the press corner him with the question: "If this doesn't work out, will you resign?"

what good would that do ? just to be replaced by another ashley flunky and don't think it'll make ashley sell up. only being hit massivly in the pocket will do that and god knows where that'll leave the club.

The truth - and f*cked is the likely answer to your last question.