Alan Pardew

JH

The thing that is definitely noticeable in this thread, and don't ask me to find examples because I can't be arsed, is the disparity between the praise and criticism and the haste with which the latter appears, it's almost like there's some who are waiting, posts already drafted, for us to lose in order to bash Pardew. And it's annoying.

The thing that is definitely noticeable in this thread, and don't ask me to find examples because I can't be arsed, is the disparity between the praise and criticism and the haste with which the latter appears, it's almost like there's some who are waiting, posts already drafted, for us to lose in order to bash Pardew. And it's annoying.

I find it just as tiresome when people give good reasoning for their criticism but people get wound up because we are 6th.

What tRon said.everyone gets pissed off with everyone but almost everyone does make valid points on both sides.I think the criticism pardew has received has mostly been accurate however but I do agree that lore time is needed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would be interesting to see what MA would do if things turned shit! He hasn't sacked his choice yet!

I reckon it would take a Mick McCarthy situation for him to get sacked!

Guest VaVaVoom

This. Its fuckin ridiculous.

This. Its fuckin ridiculous.

I agree. I'm not Pardews #1 fan, but the stick he gets at times is ludicrous.

I really do wonder if we didnt have Ben Arfa and the only choices were Obertan and Taylor, what everyone would think of Pards.

I get the feeling that alot of criticism is aimed at Pards because he doesnt play Ben Arfa, i want to see Ben Arfa play week in week out heck he should have a team built around him IMO.

But i dont think the fantastic job he has done should be underestimated, we are 1 point of a CL place approaching March.

Cast your minds back when Pards took over where we were and where we are now and you will find the job he has done is just brilliant.....

If we were to qualify for europe this year, i think he should get manager of the year and damn he would deserve it.

I really do wonder if we didnt have Ben Arfa and the only choices were Obertan and Taylor, what everyone would think of Pards.

I get the feeling that alot of criticism is aimed at Pards because he doesnt play Ben Arfa, i want to see Ben Arfa play week in week out heck he should have a team built around him IMO.

But i dont think the fantastic job he has done should be underestimated, we are 1 point of a CL place approaching March.

Cast your minds back when Pards took over where we were and where we are now and you will find the job he has done is just brilliant.....

If we were to qualify for europe this year, i think he should get manager of the year and damn he would deserve it.

:thup:

Guest Dontooner

had no doubt with or without Ben Arfa we would have won this game, but the football is just awful. You might not agree but its a fact, such a difficult dilemma being a Newcastle Fan and a football fan at the same time.