Alan Pardew

JH

I dont expect to play like Barcelona, but what i do expect is to see us actually pass the ball instead of completely by passing the midfield and hoofing it up to the front 2.

Sort it out Pardew, we have good players play to their strengths not their weaknesses.

So, he got the team selection and approach wrong, yes.  That is something everyone has seen and will comment on intensely for the next 48 hours.  I'd just like to point out that he won the touchline battle with MON today.  In his face at every opportunity and suppressed any energy MON attempted to muster with some huge celebrations.

So, in that respect, well done Alan :clap:

Got it wrong again. He gets it right more often, fortunately.

Right?

He has good players in the squad and they are rescuing him occasionally. Pardew should have credit for the first 3-4 months. But since then his only been an burden.

3 of his guarenteed starters looked average to poor in the Championship. It works both ways.

Another 2 points dropped at home cause of his w*** tactics.

Wasnt exactly nailed on that we'd beat these regardless. Theyve been very good till west brom, hardly in the bag was it.

2 points out of the last 6 is s**** against Wolves and the Scum.

that killed our chances for europa. lets hope that we can keep a top 7. Not going to hope that he learns from this.

2 points out of the last 6 is s**** against Wolves and the Scum.

that killed our chances for europa. lets hope that we can keep a top 7. Not going to hope that he learns from this.

Be quiet, you great jessie.

So, he got the team selection and approach wrong, yes.  That is something everyone has seen and will comment on intensely for the next 48 hours.  I'd just like to point out that he won the touchline battle with MON today.  In his face at every opportunity and suppressed any energy MON attempted to muster with some huge celebrations.

So, in that respect, well done Alan :clap:

Certainly earned his paycheck on that basis at least then.

Still he took Santon off :rolleyes:

How the fuck he didnt take Simpson off is beyond me. More of a liability than Santon and thats without factoring in the his Yellow card. Nearly gifted Campbell the ball late on too.

Be rightly pissed if I was Santon. Ironically he would have had a field day in that second half. We were crying out for some pace to carve them up. Obertan should have come on IMO. Mackems had shut up shop the last 20 mins though and had no intention of attacking, pace wouldn't have really made a huge difference.

The likes of Carver need to stop being ass reaming yes men and work something out here because Pardew's stubbornness on hoofball and chaining Cabaye and Tiote within 20 yards of the center circle just isn't working. Pardew is far too respectful in his tactics in the games we should be going all out attack for.

If Hughton took us as far as he could, then fuck me Pardew did a while ago with his shrewd transfer dealings [if indeed he even had much to do with them]. What else has he got left to offer? Serious question. What are his strengths as a manager?

Tactically incapable and an idiot, quite frankly. 1,208 pages attesting to the fact that 95% of the board know HBA should be a starter, or bedded in and a system established around him (and other key players) for the long-term benefit of the team.  Does he deserve credit for bringing HBA on at half-time? Does he fuck. Not after surrendering first-half to long-ball tactics. Deserves as much credit as McClaren for throwing on more strikers in the Eufa Cup when he was a couple of goals down the other year. When your plans fail so comprehensively and you're forced to change something, that isn't inspired/brave... it's desperate and a forced last resort.

Pig-sick of this fraud - strip Gupter of his award and give it to Pardew. He's a glorified PR man. Doesn't look like he has a foggiest about football - just prozone. :anguish:

[/still pissed off with first-half, and doesn't believe second half show against a team trying to protect their lead should paper over the cracks]

He got lucky with the sending off, and lucky the team wanted to play football, overall his set up of the team he thought would go out and win the match deserves a fine for him, its not good enough, not with this squad.

Wouldn't think twice of getting AVB in for him.

I think we've finally broken through though, and dare I say it, the hoofball is over.

As if, it will be back to plan fucking A, only difference is Pardew will curb to public pressure by starting Ben Arfa. When he is ineffectual due to the long ball tactics he will be hauled off and dropped back to the bench.

Still think the fact that its easier for some arcane reason to bench/sub young foreign lads plays a part. Theres still an element of the 'this group of lads' still present with some of the less able, more anglo-cised members of our squad.

If Hughton took us as far as he could, then fuck me Pardew did a while ago with his shrewd transfer dealings [if indeed he even had much to do with them]. What else has he got left to offer? Serious question. What are his strengths as a manager?

Tactically incapable and an idiot, quite frankly. 1,208 pages attesting to the fact that 95% of the board know HBA should be a starter, or bedded in and a system established around him (and other key players) for the long-term benefit of the team.  Does he deserve credit for bringing HBA on at half-time? Does he fuck. Not after surrendering first-half to long-ball tactics. Deserves as much credit as McClaren for throwing on more strikers in the Eufa Cup when he was a couple of goals down the other year. When your plans fail so comprehensively and you're forced to change something, that isn't inspired/brave... it's desperate and a forced last resort.

Pig-sick of this fraud - strip Gupter of his award and give it to Pardew. He's a glorified PR man. Doesn't look like he has a foggiest about football - just prozone. :anguish:

[/still pissed off with first-half, and doesn't believe second half show against a team trying to protect their lead should paper over the cracks]

With you all the way.

What the fuck was he playing in the first half? you start to lose faith in a manager when you have a team with good players who can actually play football and strikers willing to make the movement upfront and yet were resorting to hoof ball tactics like some sort of sunday league side..really pissed off with his tactics up late, needs to sort this shit out..