Alan Pardew

JH

The Pardew bashing is fucking beyond ridiculous.

It seems a lot better reasoned than the support posts tbh.

agreed tbh. most criticisms are rather well explicated with specific, detailed, well reasoned arguments. then people come along and go "we're sixth!" "what a load of nonsense!" "fucking beyond ridiculous".

Not playing Ben Arfa and not staying calm were his biggest mistakes today. Needs to calm the f*** down at times. Disgusting behaviour at our penalty, should be really ashamed.

What a load of nonsense.

Load of nonesense? You believe his attitude at the penalty was ok? You got to be kiddng yourself if you think a manager should be doing that. 

The Pardew bashing is f***ing beyond ridiculous.

It really doesnt bud

Couldn't agree more.

Well you have proven over and over again that you are clueless.

It really doesnt bud

Couldn't agree more.

Not playing Ben Arfa and not staying calm were his biggest mistakes today. Needs to calm the f*** down at times. Disgusting behaviour at our penalty, should be really ashamed.

What a load of nonsense.

Load of nonesense? You believe his attitude at the penalty was ok? You got to be kiddng yourself if you think a manager should be doing that. 

Not condoning his behaviour - but I can't think of a single manager that I have not seen react like that in a match.  Hardly the disgrace you are making it out to be.

It really doesnt bud

Couldn't agree more.

Really?  Not sure about that.

The Pardew bashing is fucking beyond ridiculous.

agreed tbh. most criticisms are rather well explicated with specific, detailed, well reasoned arguments. then people come along and go "we're sixth!" "what a load of nonsense!" "fucking beyond ridiculous".

That's what I mean. The first half performance with Pardew tactics compared to the second half playing the way a lot of the critics have been advocating pretty much shows they were right.

It really doesnt bud

Couldn't agree more.

What a load of nonsense.

Not condoning his behaviour - but I can't think of a single manager that I have not seen react like that in a match.  Hardly the disgrace you are making it out to be.

got no problem with pardew responding like that had it been an equaliser, it's nice to show a bit of passion. but for a pen? bit presumptuous, not that it made any difference whatsoever. there's more important things to have a go at him for today anyway.

Pardew creaming over HBA in NUFCTV interview.

"I don't want our fans to think I don't think he's a good player"

"Best 45 for us"

"We need to find a way to get him on the pitch"

"Could cause serious damage last 10 games"

Well he looks stupid because we missed - I'd agree with that.

Even after a goal you shouldnt do that in the face of the oppositions manager, I dont care if its a derby or the World Cup final. Disrespectful. He can show passion but going in his face like that. Should be a no go.

You mean playing the way Pardew changed it to in the second?

H had the balls to bring Benny on at HT, threw on Shola & in the end Pistol Pete for a fullback to try and win it.

We are 6th top and I for one am VERY  happy with job Pards has done and is doing.

Even after a goal you shouldnt do that in the face of the oppositions manager, I dont care if its a derby or the World Cup final. Disrespectful. He can show passion but going in his face like that. Should be a no go.

mackems are deserving of no respect

Look - in an ideal world, he shouldnt have done it.  He has admitted as much already.  But, as I have said, I think I have seen every/most managers react in a similar fashion at some point.

Not playing Ben Arfa and not staying calm were his biggest mistakes today. Needs to calm the fuck down at times. Disgusting behaviour at our penalty, should be really ashamed.

Couldn't agree more, it was unprofessional and on the merits of sportsmanship canceled out our pen. If we scored, sure, throw a fist in the air, but don't go running to the other teams (even if it's The MoNg) dugout like he did.  I imagine he regrets doing it and if he's preaching to the lads at half time to "stay calm", what exactly was he getting at with that display. 

"Best 45 for us"

Sounds positive. The bit in bold btw, how about starting him from the off Alan, instead of Raylor??? Please?

"Best 45 for us"

It's ridiculous to think these things even have to be said...the fact that he's only even considered as a starter 10 games away from the end of the season (injury noted) is a bit....pfffft. Particularly the 1st quote.

"Best 45 for us"

Good news.

Pardew needs to stop this long ball rubbish and quick. What happened to the passing side that did so well at the start of the season? No wonder Cabaye is finding it hard to get into games when the ball if flying over his head most of the time. Not good enough!

That said, his decision to fetch on Ben Arfa (who had Richardson on toast) and Shola were good decisions. :thup:

"Best 45 for us"

Getting rid of you would be a fuking great start.

Fair play to Pardew today, credit where it's due. Many of us were livid with our play in the first half, and he actually commited to the same mistakes AGAIN, which was incredibly worrying. However, I think he realised his mistakes earlier than he's done in previous games, and he acted to correct them in a very good way. The decision to keep Ryan Taylor on was a bit weak as Santon contributes so much more to our attacking play, but Taylors delivery is something that he obviously is very fond of.

I hope he grabs his chance to get Ben Arfa involved now. Very few players in the league can match his ability when he's on his game. We looked a completley different side second half.