Agent: Newcastle 'not an option' for Martin Jol

Mick

Official site : Ajax and Martin jol have at the request of jol by common accord, about the mutual contract of employment to terminate with immediate effect. From the talks in which general Director Rik van den arc over the past few weeks and days with jol claimed, was increasingly clear that jol insufficient basis for cooperation with Ajax continue successfully. Martin jol (54) started on July 1, 2009 as hoofdtrainer by Ajax.

Official site : Ajax and Martin jol have at the request of jol by common accord, about the mutual contract of employment to terminate with immediate effect. From the talks in which general Director Rik van den arc over the past few weeks and days with jol claimed, was increasingly clear that jol insufficient basis for cooperation with Ajax continue successfully. Martin jol (54) started on July 1, 2009 as hoofdtrainer by Ajax.

What?

The only way I will ever accept Hughton leaving is if we've got someone like Jol or O'Neill lined up who he reckons genuinely can take us up a level further.

Sacking Hughton for Pardew is an act of mental illness with zero chance of success.

Sacking Hughton for Jol is a defensible gamble.

We'll see.

Guest pont-toon

LONDON - Martin Jol leaves immediately with Ajax. The Hague trainer today tabled his resignation to the Amsterdam, which to agreement. Jol is at least until the winter followed by Frank de Boer, coach of the A1. With Martin Jol depart Cock Jol and his assistant Michael Lindeman. "With pain in my heart I say goodbye to this wonderful club," Jol reacts on his departure. "We are last summer something started that I would have finished. But I have come to realize that the expectations after last season to high strained. Such expectations we can not meet and that makes me very much." The amount of criticism that the club daily to endure, Jol has no clothes sit in the cold. "That has led to unrest in the organization and the players. I do this consciously before AC Milan - Ajax played. The coming weeks are very important and I sincerely hope that something happens in the group making it in the short term is a winning team. "More later.