How Bad is Ramage!!!!

buzza

wrong position! my arsse!

He is the worst football player I have seen at Nufc for a long time. His footballing skills are non existant and his defending skills are mediocre.

Roll on january and bridge!

Bridge? Don't think so. See the other thread.

he for me is a younger version of craig moore,only worst!!,he is being played out of postion,and is really not the kind of defender we are looking for,we should loan him to another club,let him gain a bit experince,and buy a decent defender instead..

he needs time,but i am not sure that he will devolp to a first team player in newcastle..,good to have him as a back-up though..

Guest TheOrder

this is bullshit

we win a game and all people can think about is the one player who had a mare

And he wasnt even fault for the goal.

Toon tinted specs man.

I don't think he is a very talented footballer but playing at left back is a completely different position to playing centre back and I can't really slate the lad for having a poor game. Not his fault and you could tell when he did make a run and slowly kick a ball in to a completely pointless part of the 18 yard box that the first thing on his mind in an attacking position is just to try and get it into the box without fucking up!

Guest TheOrder

He looks competent at centre-half, but he's utter, utter shit at left-back.

Yup, but howay, he plays where he's asked.

We have no other option, and i'd even go as far to say i'd have him in my team than Celestine Babayaro.

He tries his hardest every game, no doubt, and even though it's left back he's very poor their because of his technical side but Roeder picks him to play their and he does his best so i can't really criticise tbh but in the same token we need strenghening in the left back area come Jan.

His left foot is for standing on and nothing else. If we don't bring in a left back in January then someone needs shooting.

I feel for sorry for the lad. I don't think he's any great shakes in his normal position, but he doesn't deserve to look a mug every week like he is at the moment.

His left foot is for standing on and nothing else. If we don't bring in a left back in January then someone needs shooting.

I feel for sorry for the lad. I don't think he's any great shakes in his normal position, but he doesn't deserve to look a mug every week like he is at the moment.

Spotty dog.

Poor lad is getting the brunt coz Bernard is not fit, Babayaro is shite, injured and a lazy cunt and the board + manager thought nothing of signing defenders in the summer.

The guy deserves a medal.

He'll come out the back of this stronger, he now knows what is required of a LB, Rb while playing at CB, he could bring our defense in line, in the future.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ramage over Babayaro all day as a defender

The lad is playing out of position and doing a sound defensive job. Ok, his distribution lets him down, but so too would Ledley Kings, John Terrys and Rio Ferdinands if they were asked to play 80% of their balls with their weaker foot.

He give us great cover from balls coming in off the left hand side, and would die for the cause.

People need to lay off the lad and realise that he is a real asset to the squad

Ramage over Babayaro all day as a defender

The lad is playing out of position and doing a sound defensive job. Ok, his distribution lets him down, but so too would Ledley Kings, John Terrys and Rio Ferdinands if they were asked to play 80% of their balls with their weaker foot.

He give us great cover from balls coming in off the left hand side, and would die for the cause.

People need to lay off the lad and realise that he is a real asset to the squad

If we had Bridge & Young (looks very unlikely now) Ramage would be looking to fight for CB role.

That's where we need to judge him.

He will grow from the shite we as a club have thrown at him. He may not end up in the England squad, but he'll rotate at the back until his carrer is over here, and we'll be a better team for it.