Is Mike Ashley the worst person ever to have been associated with NUFC?

AlanSkÃrare

I'm pretty sure if Carroll wanted to stay, he could stay. Absolutely mental people are believing 'Arry just to stick the knife in to Ashley. £35m ffs. He'll be in jail within two years.

This.

You can't force someone to fuck off somewhere else.

Guest Wally_McFool

Yup, this is the first bad moment we've had to endure under Ashley, give the guy a chance ffs  :sadnod:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... yeah right.  :iamatwat:

As I've saif many many many times before, Ashley is a poor billionaire trying to run a top-flight club.Today's Carroll transfer fee goes on to prove that Newcastle simply can't compete with the "big guys". I'm afraid it's gonna be like this until an even wealthier owner comes in.

is it possible that all these players are handing in transfer requests b/c of their knowledge of what's really going on at NUFC? 

also, a serious but not meant to be sinister question, what would happen to NUFC if MA died? 

R U a hitman by any chance  :smitten:

£35 million for selling a young player who's handed in a transfer request? Worse than Hitler tbh.

You really believe this transfer request bullshit, get a grip.

Will you drink a glass of your own piss when Carroll doesn't deny it?

His agent, the player, the club and ultimately Abramovich's millions all contributed to today.

The poll on the Carroll thread which is probably the biggest ever on here and therefore I'd assume the most representative, currently has 18% of fans blaming the club for what happened.

is it possible that all these players are handing in transfer requests b/c of their knowledge of what's really going on at NUFC? 

also, a serious but not meant to be sinister question, what would happen to NUFC if MA died? 

Did i miss something?

i was referring to the milner, given, carroll list posted earlier...

R U a hitman by any chance  :smitten:

i can neither confirm nor deny that i am a hitman.  :shifty:

but i AM curious what would happen to a club whose owner just suddenly up and died.  :angel:

Guest Brummiemag

Yes certainly in my lifetime - he is destroying the club, he has no ambition and we will win nothing as long as he is in charge

We are potentially the second biggest club in England - we should have ambitions to match that

how does the cunt always manage to do shit like this and then have a large number of people saying to themselves: "let's give him to the summer to see how much of the 35m we spend"?

it's fucking amazing

7-8 months is a long time and people will forget this quick enough (unless the wheels totally come off now and we go down, which i don't see), when we get to the end of august with some cheap additions and he flogs enrique for 10m to spurs people will be saying "let's see what he does with the money in january" :lol:

how does the cunt always manage to do shit like this and then have a large number of people saying to themselves: "let's give him to the summer to see how much of the 35m we spend"?

it's fucking amazing

7-8 months is a long time and people will forget this quick enough (unless the wheels totally come off now and we go down, which i don't see), when we get to the end of august with some cheap additions and he flogs enrique for 10m to spurs people will be saying "let's see what he does with the money in january" :lol:

Battered wife syndrome, innit.