Is Mike Ashley the worst person ever to have been associated with NUFC?

AlanSkÃrare

When has Ashley ever cared about coming across as the good guy when making decisions?

Why, in the space of a few minutes, would he come up with this ingenius plan to save face and completely fuck over a local lad in the process, who of course goes along with it no questions asked.  :lol:

yes

:facepalm:

Why the f*** are ashley bummers crawling out, on a day when he has again shown £>  ambition for this club

An Ashley bummer?

:lol:

I'm not his greatest fan but he hasn't done too much wrong on this occasion.

nah just sold our best player- nowt is it. :lol:

dont come back about that transfer request charade please ffs.

I've never felt so repeatedly low about the club.

im not kidding this is a real low for me in the 40years since my dad took me to my first match. I had just started to believe that despite my thoughts on all the Keegan stuff that Ashleys regime was headed in the right direction. All this talk about building a team gone as soon as ££££ comes along.

The club will achieve fuck all under this utter wanker.

yes

Why the f*** are ashley bummers crawling out, on a day when he has again shown £>  ambition for this club

An Ashley bummer?

Aye alright, don't let the truth of the matter obscure your agenda.

Guest guinness_fiend

He's just so incredibly Tottenham in his cuntishness. Selling his highest valued player at the end of the transfer window. Milner, Given and now Carroll.

All 3 handed in transfer requests.  :facepalm:

:lol: It's brilliant, isn't it?

Keegan, Kinnear, Shearer, relegation, Hughton and now Carroll.

I've never felt so repeatedly low about the club. So the answer is clearly yes.

Absolutely. Sadly, some people on here seem to wank over spreadsheets (or simply enjoy WUMing), rather than care about what actually happens on the pitch.

After all this, once again under Ashley, our performances on the pitch are what will be effected.

yes

An Ashley bummer?

Aye alright, don't let the truth of the matter obscure your agenda.

Agenda- read the post above yours.

He's just so incredibly Tottenham in his cuntishness. Selling his highest valued player at the end of the transfer window. Milner, Given and now Carroll.

And? We're still a selling club.

Guest neesy111

And? We're still a selling club.

Are man utd a selling club then after Ronaldo asked to Join Real Madrid then.

is it possible that all these players are handing in transfer requests b/c of their knowledge of what's really going on at NUFC? 

also, a serious but not meant to be sinister question, what would happen to NUFC if MA died? 

is it possible that all these players are handing in transfer requests b/c of their knowledge of what's really going on at NUFC? 

also, a serious but not meant to be sinister question, what would happen to NUFC if MA died

It would be a happier place...

also, a serious but not meant to be sinister question, what would happen to NUFC if MA died? 

Did i miss something?

This amoeba-shaped cancer needs to fucking go...never again to be associated with anything in Newcastle.

We are caught up in his sine wave of madness.  Periodically, without missing a beat, he is going to drop the ball on us.  It's time for the apologists to step back and see this obvious cycle.  I swear, it's like the Bush apologists saying that "they" hate our freedom.  Patently absurd.