Its nott Klinsman

EthiGeordie

Nowt to do with Klinsmann, but hey, I can't help but feel it fits this thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doing all I can to not start laughing in the middle of class.

Could easily remix that in to a dance.  :lol:

fucking hell thats mint

I hate David Craig. "Club are remaining tight lipped", "We don't know who it is but he's in the North East", "We can tell you it's not Jurgen Klinsmann".

We all know who it is, it's fucking Pardew.

Stop pretending otherwise, it was Pardew 2 weeks ago, it was Pardew yesterday, it's Pardew today and at the press conference tomorrow guess what? It'll be Alan Fucking Pardew.

I want to cry.

I hate David Craig. "Club are remaining tight lipped", "We don't know who it is but he's in the North East", "We can tell you it's not Jurgen Klinsmann".

We all know who it is, it's f***ing Pardew.

Stop pretending otherwise, it was Pardew 2 weeks ago, it was Pardew yesterday, it's Pardew today and at the press conference tomorrow guess what? It'll be Alan f***ing Pardew.

I want to cry.

I know it's Pardew, so does Craig. That's my point. Why say, "We don't know who's here" but, "we know it's not Klinsmann".

Stop pretending otherwise, it was Pardew 2 weeks ago, it was Pardew yesterday, it's Pardew today and at the press conference tomorrow guess what? It'll be Alan f***ing Pardew.

I want to cry.

I know it's Pardew, so does Craig. That's my point. Why say, "We don't know who's here" but, "we know it's not Klinsmann".

I think SSN, hell, Craig, will know that everyone else knows. Just trying to pass the time without saying "OK, yes, it's Pardew, whoop-de-do, happy now? Breaking news: I'm a twat."

Guest marky555

Would be happy with htat but i doubt it will happen.

Our only hope now is Pardew is driving up, gets caught in a snow drift and freezes to death in his car.  Mind you Ashley woul still roll him out as the new boss.  A frozen Pardew would be cheap as f***. 

LOLathan Ross - this just made me piss myself!

I want to cry.

I was directing my rant at Craig, not you, pretending he doesn't know.

Guest TrueToon

How long has this rumour been around and there is already photoshop images apearing...  :idiot2:

You've not been here long have you?  :lol:

I was on the forum a few years ago for a couple of years but I stopped coming on here for a while as i had no internet properly etc..But i'm beggining to remember what you people are like lol

Would be happy with htat but i doubt it will happen.

Our only hope now is Pardew is driving up, gets caught in a snow drift and freezes to death in his car.  Mind you Ashley woul still roll him out as the new boss.  A frozen Pardew would be cheap as f***. 

LOLathan Ross - this just made me piss myself!

Not thinking of a cheeky £3,000 flutter on Pardew?