OFFICIAL WELCOME TO NUFC Mr PARDEW THREAD.

Crumpy Gunt

A negative atmosphere will unfortunately make for a negative performance on the pitch.

and negative emotions will unfortunately be conveyed as a negative output. We're not robots, it can't be helped, nor should it.

Yeah, I guess. Just such a sad situation really. It shouldn't be so complicated.

I don't blame him for taking the job, how may of us wouldn't do whatever it takes to land it. But my issue with the man is really his record, it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny. He doesn't deserve a gig at a PL club, he's done nothing to prove he can mange one effectively.

I'm usually a person that gives others the chance to prove themselves worthy, in all aspects of my life, I'm not sceptical of folk in general. But for whatever reason, the Newcastle manager's job seems to have attracted people I have an instant distrust of before they start, McFaul, Souness, Roeder, Kinnear, Hughton and now Pardew, I expected all of those to fail and fail miserably, hopefully Pardew follows Hughton's example and proves me wrong, but his past work would prove that is unlikely.

If it is Pardew theres bo11ocks all we can do about it,boycotting and booing the team is not going to make any difference Ashleys not going to get rid of him.So why don't we just get behind the team cos at the end of the day nobodys bigger than Newcastle United.

I really hope we somehow don't end up with Pardew. He is an epic failure waiting to happen. Mark my words. I will remind everyone of these words if we get him and he gets sacked in short order.

Make sure you remind people, you'll look super-clever with all the ringing Pardew endorsements flying around at this point.

If it is Pardew theres bo11ocks all we can do about it,boycotting and booing the team is not going to make any difference Ashleys not going to get rid of him.So why don't we just get behind the team cos at the end of the day nobodys bigger than Newcastle United.

because many deep down and would never admit it wouldn't want pardew to succeed.

I really hope we somehow don't end up with Pardew.  He is an epic failure waiting to happen.  Mark my words.  I will remind everyone of these words if we get him and he gets sacked in short order.

Make sure you remind people, you'll look super-clever with all the ringing Pardew endorsements flying around at this point.

Aye, check out Derren brown here - can you tell us the lottery numbers as well? :lol:

At the end of the day we are Newcastle United, an this cunt needs to know we wont stand for this shite

I really hope we somehow don't end up with Pardew.  He is an epic failure waiting to happen.  Mark my words.  I will remind everyone of these words if we get him and he gets sacked in short order.

Aye, check out Derren brown here - can you tell us the lottery numbers as well? :lol:

Aye.  They will be six numbers between 1 and 49 and a bonus ball between 1 and 49.  None of the numbers will be the same.

because many deep down and would never admit it wouldn't want pardew to succeed.

I don't like him but that's not the case. He seems to be one of those that can get good results initially but when the players get sick of hearing his crap things start going downhill eventually. I think he rubs people up the wrong way similar to Phil Brown or Souness. Just doesn't seem likely for arseholes like that to build anything sustainable, it goes against their make up. 

Guest pont-toon

...welcome aboard the rollercoaster that is NUFC Mr Pardew.

Cant wait for the transfer window to open now and the mouthwatering prospect of that first signing - Hayden Mullins from Pompey nailed on.

I can't welcome him or support him or approve of any of this complete and utter shambles of a situation, but I obviously hope he brings instant success and gets the team playing fantastic football. I know everyone has said they will never support him etc etc but in all honesty how many of us will keep saying that if he actually does a good job? I can't say for sure I will.

Mr Pardew, I wish you weren't here and I wish Mike Ashley would suffer a horrendous accident  - possibly involving some kind of flesh eating virus and a small garden gnome - but as neither seem likely then I can only wish you good luck because christ knows you are going to need it. And can I suggest you invest in a large supply of body armour and tin hats.