OFFICIAL WELCOME TO NUFC Mr PARDEW THREAD.

Crumpy Gunt

I'm sorry but the best part of that article is:

"Sometimes you need to go hunting and you don't have your dog, but you do have a cat," Mr. Mourinho said, turning zoological about Mr. Benzema's role. "So you take your cat hunting. It's better than hunting alone."

:lol:

So, has everyone calmed down?

Are folk prepared to give Pardew a chance?

The initial shock of Hughtons departure I could understand leaving folk confused and maybe even annoyed but Pardew has been nothing but contrite since he arrived. And although I'm still not certain he's the man he's dealt with a tricky situation quite admirably. Liverpool win would have made his life a shitload easier admittedly

Lets hope its more of the same at Birmingham with a decent result.

he is our manager so he deserves a chance simple really

How does he deserve a chance?  He's got a chance because he's been given the job, I don't see what he's done to deserve it.  If he wants our support then he's got to earn it in the same way that others have had to do so.

he is our manager so he deserves a chance simple really

How does he deserve a chance?  He's got a chance because he's been given the job, I don't see what he's done to deserve it.  If he wants our support then he's got to earn it in the same way that others have had to do so.

which means he deserves a chance to try and impress> like many the jury is out however it would be unfair to get on his back straight away> how many hughton backers in the early days ???

• 1 year later...
Guest bimpy474

98% of people who posted on this thread are eating their words.

Very lucky Mrs bimpy didn't post in here then, she would have put : 2 eggs, 3 bacon, chips, black pudding, mushroom, hash browns, alphabetti spaghetti (this i like as when sitting opposite her i often spell out the words "obese" "fat" "Heffer" and "lard"), 2 slices and one fried bread, followed by one massive Sara Lee chocolate gateau, she would have shoehorned that little lot in.