OFFICIAL WELCOME TO NUFC Mr PARDEW THREAD.

Crumpy Gunt

welcome Mr Pardew you will soon realise that some idiots imply they support NUFC but actually they don't know the meaning. If they boo you dont take  it personal as the booed Bobby Robson. They also boo there own players and wonder why media/other fans slag us. Plus plenty of slagging for Chris Hughton at different times but seems all forgotten now

Why do we not give him a chance and learn what the meaning of support is !!!!!!!!!! we support NUFC and that means supporting whoever is in charge

Patronising tool! You're one of those low-down 'supporters' who constantly puts down their own. Bitching at any hint of passion. making out you're better than the others who are equal :dowie:

Learn what support is? Have you had your head in the sand for the past century? Did you miss yesterday? You're clearly a WUM trying to cause friction where there is none.

Oh, and if you want to take the passion out of football supporting...then you're going to lose your quest.

Cheering and jeering is part of any spectator sport.

[/taking the bate]

only been supporting for 40 years so couldnt comment on head in the sand for the last century. Travel all over the country when we were s*** been to exeter's shrewsbury's Mr Tool? was at West Brom last week to see a great managerial performance. Jeering never was part of NUFC until recent years. Give me 14000 diehards any day to the modern day 50000 support. Is support for your team more likely to ensure better performance, Never booed in life , slag them in bar and on here but match day ???

only been supporting for 40 years so couldnt comment on head in the sand for the last century. Travel all over the country when we were s*** been to exeter's shrewsbury's Mr Tool? was at West Brom last week to see a great managerial performance. Jeering never was part of NUFC until recent years. Give me 14000 diehards any day to the modern day 50000 support. Is support for your team more likely to ensure better performance, Never booed in life , slag them in bar and on here but match day ???

:lol:

You claim to have been supporting for 40 years and that jeering was never part of nufc until recent years.  What about Westwood is a pirate and sack the board when he was chairman?  What about the crowd calling for the sacking of Joe Harvey in the early to mid 70's?  Maybe you're right and I'm not going back enough to get out of the recent times.

welcome Mr Pardew you will soon realise that some idiots imply they support NUFC but actually they don't know the meaning. If they boo you dont take  it personal as the booed Bobby Robson. They also boo there own players and wonder why media/other fans slag us. Plus plenty of slagging for Chris Hughton at different times but seems all forgotten now

Why do we not give him a chance and learn what the meaning of support is !!!!!!!!!! we support NUFC and that means supporting whoever is in charge

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:lol:

You claim to have been supporting for 40 years and that jeering was never part of nufc until recent years.  What about Westwood is a pirate and sack the board when he was chairman?  What about the crowd calling for the sacking of Joe Harvey in the early to mid 70's?  Maybe you're right and I'm not going back enough to get out of the recent times.

its only been 39 years since my dad took me to my first match- i think booing jeering - protesting and generally being pissed off would cover more than half of that time tbh.

edit- its the norm for this club.

the team i meant ,  yeah lived through westwood times and at that friendly. We all i think share one passion which is our beloved club. I dont mind any protest , remember sos when we stood up but just worry that the negativity can cause damage on pitch , like last time we went down. To be fair pricedoutoftoon thought support was very good yesterday. We can be over critical at time do you not agree

the team i meant ,  yeah lived through westwood times and at that friendly. We all i think share one passion which is our beloved club. I dont mind any protest , remember sos when we stood up but just worry that the negativity can cause damage on pitch , like last time we went down. To be fair pricedoutoftoon thought support was very good yesterday. We can be over critical at time do you not agree

I would agree that some fans get on players backs too sharpish like.

Is your username a sexy reference?

Nobody is suggesting that we don't support the team and yesterday was proof that you can protest and support the team at the same time.

I would agree that some fans get on players backs too sharpish like.

Welcome to nearly every sports club on the planet. 

I love these "im a better supporter than you" types.  One on every forum.

I hate them, and I go to more games than you so STFU.

some fans live in deprived circumstances so are unable to go but doesnt mean the are not supporters

I'm the best supporter.  Until the 90's, I had no connection to the city.  I live in a relatively footballing-unfriendly country.  And I chose to support a perennially under-achieving club who gets off on shafting its supporters, while every other asshole in the States chose Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and ManUre, and now Spurs.

So argue amongst yourselves over the also-ran trophy.

Can we refer to him as "Pards" yet?

That's one thing that bugged me about Hughton, he never had a commonly used nickname.

should have been Mr nice guy who asks players permision to name the team ?

His commonly used nickname was Houghton apparently.