OFFICIAL WELCOME TO NUFC Mr PARDEW THREAD.

Crumpy Gunt

I was in Selfridges Manchester today with the missus, buying some christmas presents. There was a bloke getting his eyebrows plucked and my immediate thought was "fucking hell, its Pardew!" It was about noon, so it really couldnt have been him, but it didnt stop me stalking the bloke out of the shopfor five minutes to ensure it wasnt him. I actually think his wife sussed that i was following them. It has to be said though, he was the spitting double!

I was in Selfridges Manchester today with the missus, buying some christmas presents. There was a bloke getting his eyebrows plucked and my immediate thought was "fucking hell, its Pardew!" It was about noon, so it really couldnt have been him, but it didnt stop me stalking the bloke out of the shopfor five minutes to ensure it wasnt him. I actually think his wife sussed that i was following them. It has to be said though, he was the spitting double!

:lol:

Didn't tried to shag her should have been your first and only clue needed.

I cant stress how much he looked like Pardew. The only real difference was that while Pardew wears his hair flat, his lookey likey wore his barnet with a bit more volume.

The fact though that he's known to be be very image concious and that he was lying prone getting his eyebrows plucked by a Japanese woman, really added to the surreal incident.

people have got to move on, as much as iam embarrassed and feel sick about what happened this week, its done and now weve got to get on with it

i'l miss chris, i liked the way we played under him, and despite the recent wobble where key players were missed (which was shown by the difference in the liverpool performace) i still felt the team was slowly progressing.

its not pardews fault he got offered the job, and however average he appears, and however shit his record is, it doesnt matter. hes now our manager, so lets just judge him on how he does for us.

we must keep behind the lads at least so we dont implode again.

watching the nolan interview on bbc website, its obvious the players are keen to move on so we must too.

people have got to move on, as much as iam embarrassed and feel sick about what happened this week, its done and now weve got to get on with it

i'l miss chris, i liked the way we played under him, and despite the recent wobble where key players were missed (which was shown by the difference in the liverpool performace) i still felt the team was slowly progressing.

its not pardews fault he got offered the job, and however average he appears, and however shit his record is, it doesnt matter. hes now our manager, so lets just judge him on how he does for us.

watching the nolan interview on bbc website, its obvious the players are keen to move on so we must too.

Fair enough.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

:thup:

good post

Despite the fact I have always had a bad feeling about Pardew I will always want the manager of Newcastle to succeed even if I can't stand him. It was the same with Souness even though I knew deep down we'd be fucked in the long run. Pardew seems to have a bit more football nous about him but I will need to be convinced about his man-management skills over more than one game.

Certainly respect this, but I still disagree.  For me I suppose it hits too close to him when a well-liked principal at the high school I was teaching at was jettisoned and replaced with a sniveling yes-man who knew nothing, nor cared anything about the bleak educational situation in South LA.  We can only be taken for mugs for so long.  Pricks like this sociopath need to be made and example of, instead of giving them a massive bailout (whether tacitly or no).  One victory won't wipe this ill feeling away for me.   

Certainly respect this, but I still disagree.  For me I suppose it hits too close to him when a well-liked principal at the high school I was teaching at was jettisoned and replaced with a sniveling yes-man who knew nothing, nor cared anything about the bleak educational situation in South LA.  We can only be taken for mugs for so long.  Pricks like this sociopath need to be made and example of, instead of giving them a massive bailout (whether tacitly or no).  One victory won't wipe this ill feeling away for me. 

Canny mad how your school situation resembled a situation at Newcastle like, happened to me once - we got a new headmaster and in his first assembly said "who's Daniel Armstrong?", the kid put his hand up, and the headmaster goes "you're a cunt".

Canny mad how your school situation resembled a situation at Newcastle like, happened to me once - we got a new headmaster and in his first assembly said "who's Daniel Armstrong?", the kid put his hand up, and the headmaster goes "you're a cunt".

Must be an attraction just below my conscious level toward coups, and a resentment toward acts of utter douchebaggery, because I didn't commit them myself.  Disappointment at being a 35 year old man who still hasn't earned a spot on A&E's Evil Men Week.  That fucking brown-nosing Pol Pot asshole.

welcome Mr Pardew you will soon realise that some idiots imply they support NUFC but actually they don't know the meaning. If they boo you dont take  it personal as the booed Bobby Robson. They also boo there own players and wonder why media/other fans slag us. Plus plenty of slagging for Chris Hughton at different times but seems all forgotten now

Why do we not give him a chance and learn what the meaning of support is !!!!!!!!!! we support NUFC and that means supporting whoever is in charge

welcome Mr Pardew you will soon realise that some idiots imply they support NUFC but actually they don't know the meaning. If they boo you dont take  it personal as the booed Bobby Robson. They also boo there own players and wonder why media/other fans slag us. Plus plenty of slagging for Chris Hughton at different times but seems all forgotten now

Catty.

Why do we not give him a chance and learn what the meaning of support is !!!!!!!!!! we support NUFC and that means supporting whoever is in charge

woa, your really fishing today arent you?

i know but sick of our famed support letting us down with knackers

Catty.

ha trying but also meaning in  my posts

ha trying but also meaning in  my posts

:lol:

least your honest.