Keegan on Ashley

Guest sicko2ndbest

KK nails it yet again  :clap:

Ashley's arsehole slurpers, nothing to see here

puts, david craig and our local journalists to shame. we want truth not spin you pussies

The Geordie Dancer puts David Craig to shame.

I wish him and Shearer promote our football club in the Arab world so that we can get some buyers from that part of the world.....

Shouldn't the be a middle eastern buyer ?

And no thanks, there even shadier than ashley

I wish him and Shearer promote our football club in the Arab world so that we can get some buyers from that part of the world.....

Sicko..... So you prefer Ashley over some one like the Man City owners?

Dude you need to check in to the nearest mental hospital

Where did i say that ?.  Anyway i want stability not cash and instability. We have already had a dressing room with over payed over hyped journey men thanks.

Hows about a owner, who aims to slowly build the club up from nothing investing in youth and development, abit like ashley promised and wenger is doing. Not a big ask is it

It is amazing that Keegan was pilloried by a few for what happened.  These crooks are redefining the term untenable, and taking it to unprecedented levels.  I would not blame anyone for walking out on this regime.  I would like my future grandkids have the chance to be tortured by this club.  So whatever it takes, this man needs to be jettisoned out as soon as possible. 

Where did i say that ?.  Anyway i want stability not cash and instability. We have already had a dressing room with over payed over hyped journey men thanks.

Hows about a owner, who aims to slowly build the club up from nothing investing in youth and development, abit like ashley promised and wenger is doing. Not a big ask is it

A bit like Ashley?? so you like some aspect of Ashley? I hate the faceless whore and I can't wait until he getts fkn out of my club. It can be anyone who can buy this club it can't be worst than Ashley...

Guest neesy111

A bit like Ashley?? so you like some aspect of Ashley? I hate the faceless whore and I can't wait until he getts fkn out of my club. It can be anyone who can buy this club it can't be worst than Ashley...

What mike ashley communicated as his vision for NUFC gained almost 100% support but like anyone can give a good presentation, it's about the actions which people take and ashleys have been awful in so many ways.

God bless him....  just think where we could/would have been if Ashley had actually back him.

if ashley had fully backed KK. we would be in Champions league now- and it would probably have cost Ashley less in the long run, 52k every game ,higher revenues, club worth more etc etc

Guest NewBoyPeetah

God bless him....  just think where we could/would have been if Ashley had actually back him.

if ashley had fully backed KK. we would be in Champions league now- and it would probably have cost Ashley less in the long run, 52k every game ,higher revenues, club worth more etc etc

This. ( at least I'd like to think so)

OMG how the hell did you come to that answer ?

Putting the fat cunt to one side.

Running a club on the business  idea of developing players for the first team or to sell, will generate a fair amount of income + 20million per year cash investment into the playing squad is a very good business plan to develop any club.

That was one of fat cunts original promises. Just because he had the idea don't make it a bad idea and it certinaly don't mean i side with him.

Get a grip man

Arsenal have done this for years (yes they invest way more as well)