The New Coaches thread

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest sicko2ndbest

#bcafc chairman Mark Lawn says Taylor to #nufc 'Not a done deal'. Some talking to be done yet it seems.

With Pards & Taylor at the helm we would have guys who know  League 1 & 2 well so we could get a few bargains from the lower leagues.

Thank god Junior Lewis has retired.

Had a look to see where Junior is nowadays & to no surprise he is a coach at Bradford.

With Pards & Taylor at the helm we would have guys who know  League 1 & 2 well so we could get a few bargains from the lower leagues.

Had a look to see where Junior is nowadays & to no surprise he is a coach at Bradford.

Worst player I've seen play Premiership football. Fuck knows what he has over Taylor.

Worst player I've seen play Premiership football. f*** knows what he has over Taylor.

Taylor & Lewis have worked together at 7 different clubs, is there a combo that have been together more clubs?

With Pards & Taylor at the helm we would have guys who know League 1 & 2 well so we could get a few bargains from the lower leagues.

Worst player I've seen play Premiership football. f*** knows what he has over Taylor.

Taylor & Lewis have worked together at 7 different clubs, is there a combo that have been together more clubs?

Sturrock makes sure to get his shit son on the wage bill all the time. Aside from that I can only think of Hoddle and Gormless?