Should all league games be cancelled today?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm reading about people trying to get to all over the country trying to get to other places to see their team play away. Pure idiocy if you ask me, but the pressure of wanting to see your team play and you've paid money to get to the game and wont be getting a refund for being snowed in.

The decision about whether the games should go ahead should not be made by those who are at the grounds, but by the league organisers who are able to look at the bigger picture. And I mean cancelling every game.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Nah people need something to do man.

For the football lover the weekend is a write off without something to watch!!!

!

Perhaps I've just got it worst and presume it is the same for everyone. Have about a foot and a half. No-one is attempting to drive in the whole city.

Funny how you weren't saying this last weekend when it had been snowing up loads here but was fine down south.

Perhaps I've just got it worst and presume it is the same for everyone. Have about a foot and a half. No-one is attempting to drive in the whole city.

Funny how you weren't saying this last weekend when it had been snowing up loads here but was fine down south.

Exactly this. It was fucking ridiculous around the Chelsea home game but we got the game on and everyone got there. Fucking pansies south of Gateshead man

It only a bit of snow man, FFS its not that bad, as long as you take your time and be prepared then it will be fine.

Problem is, a fair NUFC fans will have set out today based on a normal transit time and it's blatantly going to be affected quite a bit. Can imagine some won't make it in time.

It only a bit of snow man, FFS its not that bad, as long as you take your time and be prepared then it will be fine.

Problem is, a fair NUFC fans will have set out today based on a normal transit time and it's blatantly going to be affected quite a bit. Can imagine some won't make it in time.

Well thats just stupid, we've been told for days that the snows been coming.