Newcastle v Manchester City Sun 26/12/10 15:00 - Pre Match Thread

QBG

I'm surprised it's selling out with the ticket prices!  Was going to go, but £35 a ticket? WTF?!  Not paying that to to the FCB considering I'd have to drive up from Yorkshire too!

My starting XI:

Krul

Simpson

Colo

Williamson

Jose

Barton

Tiote

Nolan

Jonas

Carroll

Ranger

Points to note-

1.  Nolan has shown that he is much better starting in midfield.  This way he can ghost into the box and do his thing.  He has often struggled when played as an out and out or supporting striker.

2.  Harper is going to have to pray Krul gets injured if he wants to play again!

3.  Williamson and Colo is the way forward.

4.  Ranger needs a goal to get his foot in the door.  Hopefully it'll come today.

5.  I really hope De Mong gets Tiotalled (two bleeding stumps and everything...)

Guest Tall Striker

I'm surprised it's selling out with the ticket prices! 

First boxing day home game for nigh on a decade, was always bound to sell well. City fans always shift a fair few, as well as a lot will have been given for xmas presents and people wanting a piss up today.

It's not on TV though is it?

In Germany it is. Well, at least there's a conference where they'll switch between all the matches so I won't miss any goal today. Happy that 2 games have already been called off so they'll show more of our game.

Shaun Wright Phillips is nailed on if playing or comes on to get called Desmond Tutu, after last night Royale Family.

Remember the time Mary won the fancy dress as Desmond Tutu?"

"Yeah"

"She didn't even go as Desmond Tutu."

"Oooooh! Who did she go as?"

"Shaun Wright-Phillips".

"Ohhhh!"

Has a great cross on him

http://www.alinstitute.org/Picture%20Library/Test/tutu.jpg