Off the Beaten Track Players

Vinny Green Balls

Guest palnese

Gazza

Bergkamp - scored the best goal I've ever seen against us.

Brian Laudrup

Ronaldo - didn't read the OP properly O0 I'll replace him with Dunga.

Erik Mykland

Most of the foreign players in Italy in early to mid nineties - seemed so exotic and just better.  Boban, Savicevic, Weah for Ac Milan. Batistuta and Rui Costa at Fiorentina. Boksic at Lazio.  Fonseca and Balbo at Roma.

Robert was a top player for us and one of the most underated players who's played in the prem. He went way downhill his last few seasons but his others were brilliant. Paulo Wanchope was also brilliant, I remember watching derby vs coventry and he tore the place apart.

Redondo deserves a mention. A rare breed of DM who would dominate midfield and also break forward and skin players. Very quick feet, Ferguson once asked if he had a magnet in his boots after he backheeled the ball round Berg and laid off an open goal to Raul at Old Trafford. Capello also described him as "tactically perfect".

Stoichkov deserves a mention for his Barcelona days and the 1994 World Cup where he won the Golden Boot despite playing for Bulgaria.

Robert was a top player for us and one of the most underated players who's played in the prem. He went way downhill his last few seasons but his others were brilliant. Paulo Wanchope was also brilliant, I remember watching derby vs coventry and he tore the place apart.

He didn't go downhill in his last few seasons at all. In his last season he was used fairly sparingly by Souness and still managed 4 goals and a good few assists. In the season before that he got 12 goals and an absolutely shitload of assists, yet was booed off by the thick arseholes at SJP during the last home game.